Closed Thread
Page 9 of 113 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey littlejoeyg,
    Thanks for your reply! This will be my first round of clomid and yes I'll be having a day 12 scan to check my follies and lining. I havnt had many scans in the past, just one to look for cysts on my ovaries which there were.
    I might call my FS tomorrow. I understand there might be less than usual but there was so little that I wouldn't have even noticed it if I hadn't looked closely.. Sorry if thats a bit tmi! There wasn't even enough to make a mark on my pad... Again, sorry about all the information hopefully it'll get heavier tomorrow and I can call it day 1. Thanks again for your reply

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LittleDove For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleDove View Post
    Hi ladies

I am desperate for some advice. I have taken provera for 7 days with my last pill being this Wednesday past. I realise it might take a couple of days, perhaps even a week, for AF to arrive, however today and yesterday I've had spotting, a small amount of watery, light pink cm, so my question is, is this my period??? My mates thinks it could be but it's next to nothing! Has anyone else experienced the same and then got a proper AF? I don't know if I should count today as CD2 and start taking my clomid?!
    I had a similar thing and even my FS said to count it as day 1... (on injections not clomid now) but then I got AF after I had already started injecting, 10 days after the last tablet!! Maybe give it another day or 2?? It doesn't have to be bang on day 2 that you start it, a lot of FS get ppl to take day 5-9. Maybe ring the dr??

Good luck with this cycle!!

Mam

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wouldn't start clomid today LittleDove. Some people are instructed to take clomid from day 5-9 so I'm sure even if it is your period, holding off for a few days won't be a problem. I would declare CD1 as the day that your flow is heavy enough to stain a pad. Just my thoughts on the subject.

I have to take provera now and I know that my AF with it isn't regular but I usually experience a lot of spotting when AF should've already left. I do get an actual bleed to begin with though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey littlejoeyg - thanks for sharing your story, it will help me prepare for the journey I will be taking soon! It is so nice to talk to people who have gone through this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies,
    I am so relieved, I got a proper AF this morning so I'll start taking the clomid tomorrow yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck with the Clomid, LittleDove. I hope it works for you!

I'm in a bit of a funk right now.. sick of the struggles to get weight off. I feel like a failure, in that I eat well and exercise, and I cannot shed anything. I have a lot to lose and it's not going ANYWHERE. Gah.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm right there with you mrsjaguar. I have at least 20kg to loose if we're going to do IVF in the future and when I started taking metformin it started to come off but now it has really slowed down. I know we may not need IVF but if it comes to that, I want to be ready and within my healthy weight range so that there is more chance of success.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We sound so similar! I have two fur babies, am 27 and have been trying since December 2010 too. AND have about the same weight loss amount to go! It's so frustrating, and I'm hoping my new RE can give me some more suggestions on that, too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you started clomid little dove?

I had my first tablet today and it tasted awful!
    The table broke up in my hand when it came out of the blister pack so I had to almost lick it. I could not get rid of the taste.
    But no side effects as yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah we are pretty similar aren't we . I love my fur babies. I'm also booked in to see a new doctor but unfortunately I couldn't get an appointment until the end of March.

Maybe we can keep motivating each other in the weight loss department by declaring our weekly weight loss on here. If I have to declare my weight loss, it may be an incentive to try extra hard.

Hopefully our journey is nearly over mrsjaguar.