Closed Thread
Page 89 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MINIRoo View Post
    How do you keep positive! We have only really been trying 18months and then only really with the FS the last 4 months.
    I guess the same way you have been pushing on for the last 18 months. You just have to roll with the punches cos there's a lot of things that are mostly out of your control.
    The women in this post are inspirational. Not one is giving up after their BFN. Yes it hurts but you just gotta keep on going. That's the only way we are going to have those precious babies in our arms. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ugh I can't wait for the fs appt next Tuesday. I started my 2nd round of clomid on the 9th and felt nothing this month. Still no sign of AF from either rounds of clomid and don't feel like I have o'd this time either my boss brought in his new born and I felt like crying why does this have to be so hard for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shell, feeling more positive today, but still so worn out.....

Miss Petepie, I don't know, it is hard, you want to be happy for people and it is not their fault but you feel so torn inside. I don't know about you but it goes from anger to sadness to blame to sadness for me. And then just an almost overwhelming feeling of disappointment. Then i see my hubby and he seems to make it all better, and I am positive again. But this rollercoaster of emotion is so hard. Coming here helps in that others feel the same way.

Anyhow me and the hubby were discussing names last night, but I feel that is bad luck somehow.....it was nice but there was always that feeling in the back of my mind.

Hang in there everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miniroo- I've had my names picked out for ages. Hopefully that hasn't given me bad luck lol.

AFM: According to the FS I am 14DPO today and no sign of AF yet but I have a sinking suspicion that O was about 6 days after the FS thought I would which means AF is a week away as we would have missed the egg if this is how it went down. Everything was looking so positive this cycle I did an internet cheap test this morning and it was BFN.

I had a 20mm follicle the day I seen the FS so he was sure it was about to pop. I should have insisted a day21 test so that he could see for himself how stubborn my ovaries can be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fx for you fp!! We need more happy endings

I have my girls name picked out but the boys name my partner can choose

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (27-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey fp - i would recommend dtd until af arrives - i didnt end up oing until like cd21 - even though we thought it had already happened. Hope you are wrong about missing it though - my fingers are crossed for a bfp for you REALLY soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know that I have o'd already as I have tender bbs and creamy cm. My temp has also come up but it didn't start going up until I was supposedly 5DPO. I know for next month to keep up the regular BD until o is definetely confirmed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys,

I got a bfp today- and just to be sure i did six and 5 pos!
    I knew this month was a fairly good chance as i fell pregnant in July with both dds!
    Good luck to everyone else waiting out!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats anxious!!! They do say that women have a couple of times a year when they're more fertile....961 I'm the same as you. 3dpo I think....but temp is still not very high. Anyone else experience a gradual shift?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Anxious!! Glad someone else has joined me with a BFP. Fx everyone else gets their BFP really soon!