Closed Thread
Page 88 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats sparky!!!

Miniroo your story sounds a lot like mine. Femara didn't work until I tripled my dose. I'm booked in to have a laporoscopy next month but I'm kinda excited to have everything cleared out (except the PCOS of course).
    Hubby had his sperm tested last week, all came below par... Was so devastated :-( :-( :-(. He doesn't smoke, hardly drinks, eats well. It's just one hurdle after another. But I refuse to let it get me down!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sparky!!! It's about time we had another BFP in this group.

Thanks
    Reviews
    In the dreaded tww, this part sucks so much!!
    Due to test around the 9th aug- this is my month though- i fell pregnant with both dd in july- so im actually wondering if we shoulda skipped trying this month- bdays could be quite expensive- theya already r!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    Congrats sparky!!!

Miniroo your story sounds a lot like mine. Femara didn't work until I tripled my dose. I'm booked in to have a laporoscopy next month but I'm kinda excited to have everything cleared out (except the PCOS of course).
    Hubby had his sperm tested last week, all came below par... Was so devastated :-( :-( :-(. He doesn't smoke, hardly drinks, eats well. It's just one hurdle after another. But I refuse to let it get me down!!!!
    How do you keep positive! We have only really been trying 18months and then only really with the FS the last 4 months.

The initial sperm test was ok, although his abnormals were high but still within range, although both GP's didn't think it was a problem and the FS has only decided it may be a problem on our second visit.

Anyhow, I suppose we will know one way or the other. Hubby is the same, fit and healthy, none smoker/drinker.......I told him to give up the cycling for a bit though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, I was hoping someone could help me shed some light on metformin i no that it can cause sickness but how ever, I have been put on metformin to help with my pcos and when i first started to take it, it i was fine i had no problem, now a few weeks later i have sore breast, really tired, certain smells and some foods make me gag and turn into throwing up, I have consipation i am not eating alot of junk food tho, I urinate more then normal and I feel really yukky in the belly and extreamly thirsty and have dry lips.. I am trying for a little one.. and i took a pregancy test and was negative however my periods had been 2 months apart.. would you say that these syptoms are from the metformin? and how long should i wait to get an actual correct reading from a home pregancy test? I am on the 1000mg dosage and eased up to it.. any help would be great..

Thanks
    Reviews
    All sound like pregnancy symptoms to me! Do you know when you ovulated? Are you on any other medications? I'm also on metformin but have never had those symptoms. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you sooooooo much for all the well wishes!! I am pleased to say that my FS said I definitely have BFP!! My HCG is low though so I have to have another blood test in a week and see if it has increased. So DP and I are not getting excited until we get those results next week. I would have to say for those of you that have tried clomid and it hasn't worked, ask about ovarian drilling. Sounds really scary but it has worked for me. I only had it done 5 weeks ago, had never O before, and had both O and BFP straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think if you got a negative today wait two more days then test again? Metformin won't hurt you if you are preg so just continue as you are and wait it out another few days or see your doctor for a bt maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont have a clue when i did to be honest i am only on metformin and my docter said to excersise and take metfromin he also said not to document down when i ovulate and just spend as much time having romance and itl happen on its own between the 3 haha so yeah hopfully see in a couple of weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Sparky! So happy for you. I've def been giving thought to the drilling but if I'm going to have it done I want it to be by a new fs. I think I might see out the next few months to the Christmas break with current fs and the fsh injections (I am getting to ovulation with them). If still no BFP I might look at starting the new year with a new fs and may get the drilling done. Keep us posted with your progress sparky