Closed Thread
Page 87 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Prinnyc how are you feeling on the primolut? My last few days of clomid I was a bit moody.... No other side effects though. Hope you're feeling ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ainsley. day 4 on primolut so all good i think, i havnt really noticed any changes! How did you go with the scan, could they see an egg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi prinnyc. I had one large follicle and just had a trigger shot today. Ouch! Hope it works....

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I thought I would update you all. I had a blood test yesterday but my FS hasn't got the results yet. I'll find out for sure at my appt tomorrow. I tested at home last night and got a very very very faint BFP. I have just retested and it is a bit clearer. Hopefully that means I get some good news tomorrow at my FS appt!!

to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    what is the trigger shot ainsleyp? Sparkyb sounds like BFP to me how exciting fingers crossed for you!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to prinnyc For This Useful Post:

SparkyB  (24-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow SparkyB that's awesome!!!!!!!

The trigger shot is to help the follicle release the egg, forcing ovulation. No guarantees what happens after that though I already have a bruise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats sparkyb!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

SparkyB  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats SparkyB!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to anxious for no3 For This Useful Post:

SparkyB  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats SparkyB!

I had my appointment with the FS yesterday to go over blood test results and my CD9 scan for follies.

The blood tests came back pretty normal, there was a slight irregularity, but apparently it is common, so that was good.

My scan however detected 0 activity. There wasn't even a follie starting. He prescribed me 2 clomid tablets starting tomorrow until Tuesday and go in for another scan.

I'm so bummed about it all because it just sucks when you've been dieting, taking metformin, clomid, etc and nothing happens. We've decided against taking the Clomid because this weekend we are away for a romantic weekend (I was meant to be Oing) to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary.

The Clomid makes me sick and wrecks my sleep so we thought we'd give this round a miss and we've also locked in our 1 month volunteering in Africa (Uganda) yesterday. paid the flights, so that has cheered me up.

We return from Uganda at the start of November, and depending on where I am with a cycle, we'll then go back on Clomid and try from there.

to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning All!

Congrats SparkyB all goes well!

So went to see the FS yesterday.....it has left me more confused than ever!

So she wants me to go up to 50mg Clomid for 1 more try after this month because my progesterone levels are low.

She also wants my hubby to have another sperm check, but this time a proper one onsite so he has to book himself into the path lab.

And she also wants me to have a laparoscopy after the 50mg round of clomid. Now I have never had a general anesthetic so I am pretty nervous about that. I am also scared they will find something else for me to deal with.

Anyhow, I had already decided that if nothing happens by Oct, I am going to stop trying till the new year as we have family coming out for Christmas.

Anyhow, the good news was the BT's all came back fine, no signs of diabetes and my Thyroid is under control, as well as no insulin resistance. So I am not sure why I am on the Metformin, but she wants me to stay on it.

At least things are happening I suppose although I am getting so frustrated by it all.