Closed Thread
Page 86 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    SparkyB that's amazing! I hope the next hcg test shows you have a little bean there.

Marttc, I guess you could say mine are fairly regular. It took 6 months for AF after going on the pill, but my cycles were around 60-90 days and then I took Metformin and the reduced to 40-45 day cycles regularly.

I had 2 of those cycles, and then we started the Clomid, which makes your cycles 28-30 days, which actually is one of the amazing things about the drug. I can't believe how normal I feel and when I have a BFN it is devastating, but it quickly turns to positivity knowing your next cycle is on it's way.

Anxious, Metformin didn't make me lose weight, but it certainly has helped me maintain. And I've noticed it makes it easier to lose weight when you try. I've lost 1kg this week from doing nothing differently except no Sugar based drinks or coffee. That is very unlike me.

to you all x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DellaW For This Useful Post:

SparkyB  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ainsley

Yeah i know 7 days seems like a long time on primolut, but im assuming if i start to get AF i will stop and start taking clomid on day 2. Im on 1 tablet. My fs did offer for me to have a scan to check follicles then on day 21 i get a blood test to see if i ovulated. I said this month i wont worry about the scan ill just see if i ovulated. If the clomid doesnt work this month it will be so weird seeing af after 28 days!

My fs also said that he will look at increasing the dosage if that doesnt work. Or look at doing other treatment such as injections. And he will do further tests on my tubes and hubbys sperm.. But he said lets just get started on the treatment for now!

I think hubby was a little shocked when he said side affects are multiples but mainly twins. But most people i know only had the 1 bub!

Anyway Have a good weekend and goodluck keep me posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparky B that is awesome news!! Goodluck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to prinnyc For This Useful Post:

SparkyB  (21-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My 23 year old cousin has just announced that she's pregnant to her old as the earth fiance (47 years old). I better get pregnant soon or I'm going to go totally insane. That is all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feel for you 961....u know what it feels like. There doesn't seem to be any logic as to who gets pregnant so easily and for others it's hard

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww fp that's not fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope everyone is having a nice weekend

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (23-07-2012),Shell T  (22-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow 961 thats so not fair!! we all know exactly how you feel.. Damm everyone else been preggas and not us. Our time will come

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning All, had a busy weekend so trying to fit in some BDíng has been difficult, but have to keep at it!

Have a FS appt tomorrow, so will see what she has to say as to how things are going.

Went to a dietitain which was useful at the time but at the end of the day it is still about the choices I make and the sugar cravings I am having are driving me mad! I was doing so well until I started on the Metformin.

Spent the weekend surrounded by families, all good friends at different stages in their lives but it is so difficult sometimes. And your right there always seems to be someone you know who is preganant facebook seems to be full of friends all having babies.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    MINIRoo how did your appt go? I had one today for a scan after my clomid and it all looked good. Hope to o in the next few days....then the wait begins!