Closed Thread
Page 83 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

AF came yesterday so I'm out of the tww too.
    It turns out my natropath was right! I also had an inkling that I wasn't, as in the past I have felt symptoms and didn't this time.

It was very sad on Saturday when my POAS was BFN and my hubby took it worse than me this time, which made me lose it like a blubbering fool. It was made even harder that we were going out with my best friend and her DH and she is 13 weeks pregnant with baby no.2 who is due on my Birthday (same as her first born was!). It just feels like a real slap in the face sometimes.

Anyway, remaining positive, one good thing about Clomid (the only!) is that your cycles go so fast! My usual cycle is about 100 days, so to be having 29 day cycles is great in terms of chances to try.

Good luck to anyone else still in the tww x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Im a newby to the forum. Hubby and I have been trying to concieve for baby#1 since November 2011. I had been on the pill for 9 years so never noticed i had pcos.Since going off the pill then my cycles were eratic. Im not overweight at all. So After many visits to the GP she finally referred me for an ultra scan which confirmed pcos. Got a referral to Gyno last week and he wanted to obtain some more blood tests to check hormone levels but i have an another appt with him this week to start treatment (clomid). Currently it has been over 4months since my last period.. Has anyone had to take tablets to bring on period before you can start clomid..?? because at this stage i could be waiting a while. I just want to get the ball rolling now because it might be a long process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Prinnyc. I've had to take primolut to induce AF so I could start clomid. I had to take it for 5 days and then 2 days after the last tablet AF arrived. The doc said that it can take up to a week though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

prinnyc  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Welcome Prinnyc. I've had to take primolut to induce AF so I could start clomid. I had to take it for 5 days and then 2 days after the last tablet AF arrived. The doc said that it can take up to a week though.
    Same here.
    Welcome Prinnyc.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

prinnyc  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome! I haven't had my AF since nov last year and my fs put me on 50mg of clomid. Still no sign of AF had 2 rounds so far and failed to O last month.

Fx crossed it happens quickly for you

So sorry AF arrived for you Della least your body is kinda working. Give next month a good crack

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys,
    Sorry Della for AF,
    Was won dering if anyone has figured out on a longer cycle how to predict O- say a 38 day cycle u obviously O later or is it just a waiting game and best chances are temping?
    Have we had a bfp this month yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys, I'm new here and to forums. Have had PCO on u/s but not officially diagnosed with syndrome. Being referred to PCO Clinic at the Womens to see if ovulating ect. Just thought I'd introduce myself!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Ambi. good luck with the tests.

AFM: My chart is about as ugly as it gets. Even though I had the scans and know I had a big follie, my temp has not come up during the TWW. I just hate this. I thought everything would go so smoothly this cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ambi, I'm similar to you PCO but no syndrome (hormones normal, no other symptoms except I don't ovulate!)

I've just started clomid as the Doc said that's the only real option if I want to hurry things along. Good luck with your appt, let us know how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anxious for no3 View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Sorry Della for AF,
    Was won dering if anyone has figured out on a longer cycle how to predict O- say a 38 day cycle u obviously O later or is it just a waiting game and best chances are temping?
    Have we had a bfp this month yet?
    The only thing I'm doing besides temp is checking CM and cervix position...have you tried that?