Closed Thread
Page 82 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    FP thanks for that info. In having a lap next month and am a little nervous about it all. You've eased my mind somewhat.
    Della, any news???

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries Shell. I was really nervous leading up to it as well. I was expecting a lot more pain and bloating and it wasn't really that bad. It was quite manageable. On the day of the surgery I had some panadeine fort and they gave me a script to get more to control the pain but I didn't need it again after that first day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today I have been with my DH for 9 years. Gonna go down the club for dinner. I didn't expect to be in the 2WW so soon and thought I would be able to celebrate with a couple of glasses of wine. Better not just to be on the safe side.

Most of those 9 years, I've been on the pill to avoid pregnancy. Those years seem laughable now. Just because I wanted to do things in the right order. Go to uni, get a career, get married and then have babies. Could have had all of those things by now if I had come off the pill sooner Oh well hind sight is a remarkable thing. You have to accept the decisions you make and move on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats fp. I agree it is funny that we do everything to avoid but when we really want it, it doesn't happen. Regardless of everything I hope you enjoy a wonderful evening with the one you love and enjoy your time together.
    AFM I still don't have a positive OPK and today is cd 15. The Dr did say my 2 follies were growing slowly.... Here's hoping it's not a bad sign.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you have another scan soon TTC1? I know my follie popped up really quick when it decided to grow.
    I say just keep up the good work

6. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

TTC1  (14-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I have another scan on Monday and if my follie is still there I will get a trigger shot.
    It will be interesting to see what happens.
    After O this month my tww will be very much ignored I think as I will be organising everything for a house move. The move will happen when AF is due. Am thinking the stress of the house move will affect my chances. Although at this stage I have not had much stress with it....so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shell T View Post
    FP thanks for that info. In having a lap next month and am a little nervous about it all. You've eased my mind somewhat.
    Della, any news???
    Yes, Della do you have any news or are you testing tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully the house move could be a good distraction for you TTC1 and will keep your mind off pee sticks until AF is due. I'm always fighting the urge to POAS.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

TTC1  (15-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Funny though I don't have a problem resisting the urge to POAS. The whole time ttc I have only tested 2 times! I usually wait until AF shows. I think I am trying to avoid the negative results....Which is silly because I am going to find out sooner or later. Ah well I can at least think of all the money I save. Some of those tests are darn expensive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    So glad you're going to make it to 38 weeks Kelly Mac. Must have been scary when they said 32 weeks! Now you'll be able to have your precious baby and take her home with you without having her in NICU. So you're going to try for a natural birth first? I hope your BT behaves itself for the next few weeks.
    I was very scared about a 32 week delivery!! The plan is to try a regular delivery. If bp goes too high during labour then I can have either an epi dural as that brings it down or emergency c sect. Just depends on how bad it is if it happens. So there's a lot of what ifs and no concrete plans. I don't really mind which way it goes as long as bub and I stay safe. Good luck in the 2WW!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (15-07-2012)