Closed Thread
Page 79 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MiniRoo, so sorry to hear about your BFN, it really is a ***** of a thing. I find it's a lonely place to be the sadness of a BFN, especially when you've religiously counted out your CD's and clomid, metformin, etc. My thoughts are with you and the only advice I can offer is try to stay busy and preoccupied.

The whole TTC thing just reduces you to madness sometimes doesn't it! Clomid is horrible and for me Metformin is really hard. But I went to a natropath yesterday and the guy must have been pyscic I told him nothing and he told me that I have two poly cystic ovaries, missing a tube and have gut problems - how weird is that?! But the worst part was he said that he is sure I'm not pregnant...

But I am only CD25 and 5 or 7 DPO so I can't take what he said too seriously can I?! I'm going to try against all my might to POAS on Sunday, but I'm sure I'll cave and test earlier.

I went for a progesterone check on CD20 and the results came in yesterday at 18.6 - is that a good level? I feel like it's too low?????

Lots of to you all and here's hoping we can all celebrate BFP's soon.

Della x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DellaW For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC- The doc didn't tell me exactly how big it was but I think it was only just starting because on Friday he couldn't see anything. I don't know whether it's to do with the clomid but since yesterday afternoon, I've been getting really bad hot flushes. I thought you only go those type of symptoms when you're actually taking the tablets.

Back at work today. Still go a nasty cough but I got up in the night and took some more panadol so for now my head ache has gone. I just hope it doesn't return later.

Miniroo- Some people don't get a BFP on HPTs until after AF is due so I hope it's just too early for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey FP. When will you go back to the Dr to measure the follie again?
    Miniroo I understand the frustration you are going through. Try to find some time to do something nice for yourself to soften the blow.
    Della fingers crossed you do get a positive.. These things can always go in a unexpected way.
    My ovaries are hurting today so just a reminder of the whole O and tww process which is always the hardest. If this cycle does not work we will try iui. My DH is none too keen with that and to be honest neither am I. so fx to all of us with the hope it works out for all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TTC1 For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lol I thought hot flushes were just me but apprently not! my sleeping pattern is all out of wack too on clomid.. cant sleep as im to hot and no caffine past lunch time..

COME AT ME SLEEP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It seems miracles do happen. Just went for my scan and I have a 20mm follicle on my left ovary and the doc said that I should ovulate early tomorrow morning! I'm only CD14 and have never O'd on time ever so this will be my closest to perfect cycle. The only problem is that I still feel like dirt with this cold and so not in the mood for BD but I better suck it up and get busy I suppose.

When I went on Friday, there was nothing there. On Monday he said something was starting and today there was a big juicy egg so they can pop up really quick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news fp!!! Fingers crossed you catch it!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go FP! Take the phone off the hook and get into it! You are having good luck so far so lets hope it is a sign....
    Would be so good for you.
    I am on my way to the Dr for a scan also. Hope I get some it's going to pop soon news also!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Go fp!!! Have fun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    can I please join this thread?
    I have pcos and insulin resistance..
    I'm taking clomid (100mg day 2-6) and 150mg metformin per day...

I'm 27 hubby 29 and I'm a little bit overweight

Been ttc for over a year.. Fell preg last oct but had a MC at 6 weeks

I'm currently cd1, and would love to share this journey with ladies that know what I'm going thru

Goodluck to everyone no matter where in your cycle you are

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeeTee For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (12-07-2012),TTC1  (11-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Teetee,
    welsome- hope yours is a short and sweet stay!!
    Well we're back from holis and managed not to think too much about babies for a whole 13 days!!
    But I got AF during holi! Which i was actually excited about- that means Ive had two in 2 months after not having no AF for over 2 years- this is a miracle in its own right! So last months cycle lasted 38 days and I will start temping this month and order OPKs- hubby is away though for a month- so im going to make a 8 hr mercy dash to visit him on O day!!
    heres hoping anyway!!

Hope everyone else is travelling ok!!