Closed Thread
Page 77 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    shackles thats great news!!!! congrats! thanks for dropping in

purpz good luck hun I hope you get some answers soon

afm: 2nd round of clomid started tonight. only just remembered to start it.. hopefully my body starts to work this time!!

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpz View Post
    What are people thoughts/experiences with metformin?

The gynae said today clomid has to be administered and monitored through the hospital so there'd be costs?

I'm a little worried that I need physical help and won't be able to afford it!
    I have just started on metformin and had minimal side effects. I started it when I began my 4th round of comic last week and just had my cd10 scan and there is 2 healthy follies on my right ovary.
    Last cycle I had one follie on my left. Hard to say if it was the metformin that helped or perhaps my new work circumstances with less stress.
    At this stage I was willing to give the met a go as long as the side effects were not awful and so far all good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou everyone.

My lady & I are moving soon so I will find another gynae.

I think I misunderstood what she was telling me, maybe because I'm anxious?
    I think she was saying that if I kept HER as my doctor, as she is at my health service once a fortnight.
    The rest of the to e she works at the hospital.

So onward we go!!!

Hope everyone is getting closer to the goal xoxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh boy this TWW is killing me.....I am resisting POAS but either AF is hours away or something is going on. Woke up last night at 2am boiling....couldn't get back to sleep!

Been having loads of pulling cramps, not like AF as they are really light and for me recently pre AF cramps have been horrible.

But I still think I am symptom spotting, but I have definitely been having some pulling behind the belly button!

Oh well the wait goes on......could be either 14 DPO or 10 DPO tomorrow....

to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princess Leah- Welcome to the group. I hope your time here is short and sweet and you get your BFP soon.

Shackles- I'm so glad your scan went well. Now you can relax a bit and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Miniroo- You know you want to POAS. Just let it flow lol. I am the little devil on your shoulder tempting you to POAS. All of your symptoms sound promising

AFM: Had another scan yesterday and there was one follicle starting on my left ovary. I have a feeling that my right ovary is a bit lazy because every time I get O pain, it comes from the left side. I have a blood test on Wednesday and then I have to go for another appointment with the FS to discuss the results. Usually I can ring and ask the receptionist for the results so I'm a bit worried about why he wants me to come in to discuss the results I know that I'm CD13 and should be close to O but I never O on CD14 even when I take clomid. Sorry I'm over thinking it.

To top it off, I feel like dirt. I'm off work sick with a nasty dry cough and head aches.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh fp that's not good. Crank up the vit c and rest up. Try and think positive. There might be bad news but there will be a way to fix this.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (10-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ugh really struggling with the tiredness that comes with clomid. I get enough sleep but this makes me feel hazy and sometimes in late arvo I get blurred vision.. hurry up friday when I can take my last one for this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not good to hear you are feeling unwell FP. Hope you get enough sleep.
    Seems I am only a few days behind you this month. How big was your follie when you scanned?
    I go in again tomorrow to measure my 2 and see how my lining is going. Yesterday the Dr put me on estrogen to thicken it up a bit more.. I feel much better about the process since I changed Dr as I find this one really knows her stuff....
    Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup I gave in and a BFN! Gutted......

Oh well roll on AF.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miniroo there's still a chance you tested too early... I'm hoping that's the case for you. Good luck.