Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeeewwwww-hooooo MINIRoo................*Insert theme song here*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlsy For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats awesome news miniroo!!! My fingers and toes and everything is crossed that both bits met at the right time!!

Good luck for the job on monday merls! Did you manage any time off in between jobs?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nah mate, straight back into it besides a two-day weekend lol. But that's ok cause I had a week off at the end of May/Early June and was TOTALLY BOOOOOORED

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooo hoooo for the ovulation miniroo. How long do you usually hold out before you POAS? I start from around 9DPO because I have absolutely no self control.

Good luck with your scan on Monday Shackles. I bet you're excited to see your little bean again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (06-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi ladies! Congrats on the 12 weeks shackles

Well i was so excited to see af yesterday which is strange of me lol. But the fs got it wrong when they said i didnt o so i am happy my treatment is still working.

This however is our last cycle before our 6 month break. If we arent utd we are taking a much needed break from ttc, go on a holiday and time to just focus on us. Although not so secretly im hoping that the break will be giving me a beautiful bundle after 9 months

Babydust!

Good luck with the new job merls!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well.....POAS.....

Hum well assuming that I OD when the OPK said I should have which is Sat, so 5 days prior to the BT. I will wait till prob mid next week so 10-12DPO......

But then according to the EWCM and if the 21 day test is only +ive after 7 days, I O'd on Thursday so 10-12DPO could be this weekend/early next week....

So maybe Monday? LOL!

Anyone really understand the 21day progesterone test and how long afte ovulation you can get a +ive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Shackles - that is WONDERFUL news for you. Best of luck with your 12 week scan on Monday.

Well Miniroo I join the TWW with you I have a BT today to work out if there was O activity, but I'm pretty sure there was. Had really bad pain, ECWM and a ferny pattern on my MaybeBaby tester and my gut tells me it was CD18 (like last time) I'm CD20 today and will BD again today to be safe, but get my results on Tuesday from the blood test.

I'm a serial POAS addict! Can't help myself. The Discover test can detect it as early as 8DPO, so I generally test from there. It's bad isn't it?!

Here's hoping for an extremely quick 14 days! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I certainly don't want to belittle the pain of experiencing a miscarriage but what is worse: the pain of loosing a precious angel baby or the pain of never conceiving. I have never been pregnant before but the thought of never carrying my own baby even if it is for a brief time and it is destined to be an angel baby is more than I can bear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Honestly I think I'd be more devastated at never having conceived, but I can't really say having two previous full-term pregnancies. In my recent efforts, even though I miscarried, I can be a little happier about the fact that I at least fell pregnant.

Keep your chin up FP xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlsy For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (08-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Merls. I'm pretty sure last night I was having a clomid mood swing. I got to thinking and over the last few months when I haven't been taking clomid, my moods have been fine. The last time I had a big break down like that, I was on clomid at around the same day in the cycle. I hope this means that the stupid stuff is working. No hot flashes yet.

That is one comfort I would get from experiencing a mc would be to know that I can in fact get pregnant because I'm not even sure that I can.