Closed Thread
Page 73 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well on Cd20 now, been BD'ing like crazy! Muchous Fun!

Anyhow, I think I got a +ive OPK on Thursday, but I really hate those things! So if correct it would fit in with last month and O'd on CD18. But no Symptoms this month, must have got used to the Clomid. Boobs have started to get sore and had a few twinges but nothing definite.

Going for BT tomorrow, so we will see! Hope I didn't O early cause we missed it then!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed Miniroo!!

I'm done with AF - much to DF's delight!!

Not putting much effort into this cycle as we see the ob/gyno on the 19th, and my guess will be clomid from there.. which will hopefully kick start my body into baby mode!!

Hope everyone else is travelling fine

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Hey everyone I've started a blog which I'm going to try and keep up to date if I can. I'm happy for you all to see it but I will warn you that at times I will be a complete winger as I'm using it as another avenue for venting. The web address is: http://amandamedley.blogspot.com.au/
    Very good idea FP. It will be interesting when you look back when you are holding your bundle in your arms and remember the journey!

AFM I have a new FS and am now on metformin and about to start my 4th clomid cycle. She will give me an ovulation injection and if that fails we will try iui (think that is how it is written). Turns out my DH has poor motility which the other FS missed.
    It is such a relief to learn the problem is not all me but also not good news all round.
    Anyone else on the same treatment plan and any words of wisdom? Any side effects on metformin ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I've been MIA for awhile lol.

Taking some time to recover from my first BFN =o)

At least now I'll know what to expect during my next tww!

How is everyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC1 View Post
    Very good idea FP. It will be interesting when you look back when you are holding your bundle in your arms and remember the journey!

AFM I have a new FS and am now on metformin and about to start my 4th clomid cycle. She will give me an ovulation injection and if that fails we will try iui (think that is how it is written). Turns out my DH has poor motility which the other FS missed.
    It is such a relief to learn the problem is not all me but also not good news all round.
    Anyone else on the same treatment plan and any words of wisdom? Any side effects on metformin ?
    Good Luck,

With the Metformin, make sure you take it with some food. I have to take it with breakfast and dinner. I had some bad stomach cramps in the first few weeks, but got used to it after that. I started with 1 tablet and moved upto 2 after a month.

Can't say I have noticed any difference in my symptoms since being on it though.

I do have a smaller appetite though, but have been craving sugar...so can't win!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MINIRoo For This Useful Post:

TTC1  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TTC1. Unfortunately I have had severe side effects from Metformin, which is not normally like me. Although having said that I've had IBS for years now and the Metformin severely effects my stomach. It's a very difficult thing for me mentally too as it makes me extremely tired and I'm embarrassed about my stomach problems. I truly hope that you don't have the same experience. I have tolerated it though as it has reduced my cycles from around 90-110 days to a 45 day cycle. It does help with the weight loss and appetite though, but I'm with you MiniRoo I have found myself CRAVING sugar.

So I'm on my 2nd round of Clomid and I have a really good feeling that I got a great O in (either just been or about to happen) this cycle. I'm CD17 today and last cycle I O'd on CD18, so we have been BDing from day 12 just in case! This is the first time that I have had really bad O pains (and I'm happy about that...isn't the babymaking a weird and wonderful world?!). I have had trouble sitting and lots of pain, and even ECWM so hopefully that Clomid is making lots of eggs as we speak! Just a quick question - if you have ECWM when is the O date (that day or day after?)

I just really hate the emotional upheaval of this whole journey though. My O pain has been so bad that I'm petrified it's another Ectopic, because it's been constant for almost 10 days now. I've done Pregnancy Tests, but they're negative, but that's also what happened to me last time. If the pain persists with ECWM I'm going to go to my FS I think.

Now I begin the dreaded TWW (hopefully).

Thinking of you all x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DellaW For This Useful Post:

TTC1  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww dellaw don't give up hope! When the times right it will all fall into place it's so hard now but once you have your baby in your arms it's all worth it thinking nothing but positive thoughts for you!!

AFM: I have my scan tomorrow in subiaco. My partner has agreed to come with me thank goodness. Still haven't had AF rock up and still have bfn this morning

Hopefully tomorrow will have some answers
    Last edited by miss_petepie; 03-07-2012 at 21:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Della I understand how you feel. Many thoughts cross my mind every month as to whether it will pay off and how long can the disappointments last. You try and do everything right.....it helps me to focus on other things and enjoy what you do have.
    But I totally get the need to rant and rave and get it out of your system. Can't let it build up!
    The metformin has only given me a bit of diarrhea this morning and that is all so far! Hope this is gonna be a good move for me at least to control my appetite anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan pete pie.
    At least you will get some answers soon enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was supposed to have my first follie scan today but the doctor was sick. Now I have to get it done on Friday which means that I have to do the late shift on Friday Why did he have to go and get sick??