Closed Thread
Page 70 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bummer. When is AF due again? I look forward to hearing how you go this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Shell.
    AF is due tomorrow. If no AF tomorrow I will test Thursday morning.
    I had very slight brown discharge this morning which indicates AF is on her way. I am not holding out much hope for this cycle even though I had one ripe follie on my left ovary prior to O. Too many stressors happening for me to create the right breeding grounds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Sorry to hear about your BFN Anxious and Blue&Pink. It's always such a downer when that happens. I've started to allow myself one day where I am completely miserable and cry and then try to move on from there. Easier said than done.

Good luck to those still in the TWW - FP and Miss PetePie (and hopefully you too TTC1).

I finished my last Clomid tablet on Saturday and am CD 11 today, so the BD starts tomorrow through till CD20 just to be safe! I have a tendency to O late, but don't want to miss it. Usually I would go in for scans, but my obgyn is away for another 2 weeks, so no ovidrel trigger this time, just leaving it to my body.

I'm scared, I've done everything right and am even on day 6 of no carbs or sugar. So I hope this works. I'll soon be in the TWW hopefully!

Take care ladies and lots of luck. Della

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

What a week, both me and the Hubby been ill with bad colds, so I thought we were going to have to miss this month!

Anyhow, both seem to be getting better. On CD14 now so hoping I O late like this month and we might be ok. But concerned with all the meds Hubby has been taking to get better.

Had loads of EWCM last night which is very unusual for me, so hoping that is a good sign. Also got a strong response on the OPK, although not positive. Will be BD every day me thinks....till CD20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies my temp came crashing down this morning which means that I believe AF will be with me soon and I am out. I'm leaving this 2WW with Miss Petiepie and TTC1 and hopefully they can finish it out better than me.

To top it off I've got a nasty cold. I work in child care so a cold is no excuse for a sick day and another girl is already off work as her grandma died so I have to soldier on. What a crappy day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Della and miniroo. Good to know some are still in the race. I hope you get good results despite the colds..
    Bummer FP. It is nice to be able to share the disappointment with someone. AF is not officially here yet but expect it later today or tomorrow. This AF may be late this month.
    Am thinking about getting more bloods taken on Saturday so we can compare to what my body was doing prior to clomid. I am thinking I might need more than just clomid.
    Just grasping onto any possibility I can at this stage!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TTC1 For This Useful Post:

Bluest Blue Box  (27-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww FP that's a shame I think AF is around the corner for me I think. Not totally disappointed if it does as it's only the first cycle on clomid.. Had a BFN yesterday so don't have high hopes..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well I just double checked and af is now 4 days late. That is if I o when I did. Although I dont like my chances of a bfp, I have a bad cold / flu so am thinking that is the reason for my lateness :-\

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Munchkin I didn't realise that an infection would cause a delay. That must be why AF is also late for me. I have a uti (first one ever) and am spotting but AF isn't here in full force yet.
    I should do a hpt tomorrow morning just to confirm this and wait for the uti to go and for AF to present herself...at least it will put my mind at ease and then I can have a glass of wine on the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to everyone who is out heres hoping the girls still in the race have better luck.

AF arrived for me today - spot on 28 days. My first 28 day cycle in... well... a loooong time. And none of the horrid, crippling cramps either. I am hoping its all a good sign.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub