Closed Thread
Page 62 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Results 611 to 620 of 1125
  1. #611
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FP- 1DPO I think so 2WWer.

    Purpz-

    Merls- CD3.........wretched AF causing grief!!

    B&P- 3DPO and in the TWW

    TTC1- 1DPO in the loooooong TWW

    Miss Petiepie-

    Shackles- 9 weeks UTD

    Green Fairy-

    Della-

  2. #612
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked
    118
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GF - guzzle that bottle honey!!

    FP - man your chart is erratic, thank god for OPK's or you'd have not a bloody clue huh!! Merls is crossing everything for your BFP this month, I know it's your last before the IVF train so when I say I have everything crossed, I really mean that (well lucky I shave otherwise there'd be more )

    Purpz how are you holding up honey? Going crazy yet lol??

    Oh and PS - I'm happy to add any of you ladies as friends on Facebook, my name is Merlene Barter, but be warned, I take no responsibility for my words, pictures or friends - Enter at own risk bahaha!!!

  3. #613
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked
    138
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlsification View Post
    GF - guzzle that bottle honey!!

    FP - man your chart is erratic, thank god for OPK's or you'd have not a bloody clue huh!! Merls is crossing everything for your BFP this month, I know it's your last before the IVF train so when I say I have everything crossed, I really mean that (well lucky I shave otherwise there'd be more )

    Purpz how are you holding up honey? Going crazy yet lol??

    Oh and PS - I'm happy to add any of you ladies as friends on Facebook, my name is Merlene Barter, but be warned, I take no responsibility for my words, pictures or friends - Enter at own risk bahaha!!!
    Well today I'm a little shaky and trying not to cry.

    I have some bleeding and light cramping....
    I don't know if it's AF or implantation bleeding....

    I have a feeling I'm probably out this month....

  4. #614
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    185
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    25
    Reviews
    0
    Oh no Purpz!
    Is tonight your 30th bday party? At least you can try to numb the pain with a couple of drinks and good friends around.

  5. #615
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked
    138
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC1 View Post
    Oh no Purpz!
    Is tonight your 30th bday party? At least you can try to numb the pain with a couple of drinks and good friends around.
    It's in a week exactly lol.

    We inseminated a week ago...
    So either af is super early for the first time ever, or there's a thin wedge of hope.

    I'll know in a few hours depending I guess.... Lol

  6. #616
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    497
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpz View Post
    It's in a week exactly lol.

    We inseminated a week ago...
    So either af is super early for the first time ever, or there's a thin wedge of hope.

    I'll know in a few hours depending I guess.... Lol
    Hopefully it's implantation bleeding! 7 days so very well could be!!! Fingers crossed!!!!!!

    Mam xo

  7. #617
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    468
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked
    61
    Reviews
    0
    Fingers crossed for you purpz!!

    I'm still feeling like I've got a massive dose of pmt. I tested again this morning with a frer and still saying its a negative for me. However af still isn't here and now I'm getting lots of ... tmi here... Creamy cm. I thought things were supposed to be dried up before af? I've not got anymore cramping and I've lost more weight this week to now be the lightest I've been in prob 5 years?? I guess I'll just have to hang out for af in the next few days and if still not here might go to gp for a bt but don't want to rush into that. On a side note - I just sold my old car today!! Woot woot cashed up now ;-)

  8. #618
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    135
    Thanked
    138
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Fingers crossed for you purpz!!

    I'm still feeling like I've got a massive dose of pmt. I tested again this morning with a frer and still saying its a negative for me. However af still isn't here and now I'm getting lots of ... tmi here... Creamy cm. I thought things were supposed to be dried up before af? I've not got anymore cramping and I've lost more weight this week to now be the lightest I've been in prob 5 years?? I guess I'll just have to hang out for af in the next few days and if still not here might go to gp for a bt but don't want to rush into that. On a side note - I just sold my old car today!! Woot woot cashed up now ;-)
    Thanks... I think we're out though.... Oh well....next time?!?

    Fingers crossed for you!!!!!

    Yaaay on selling the car!!!!!!!!

  9. #619
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Harrisdale WA
    Posts
    923
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    261
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies! I think I'm 4dpo here have felt off since yesterday. Really tired and kinda ill feeling. Possibly all in my head tho. Fx for everyone will be M.I.A over the weekend as it's my bday Monday. Tonight we are having a pajyama party and will get interesting! have a great weekend! X

  10. #620
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dapto, NSW
    Posts
    408
    Thanks
    150
    Thanked
    67
    Reviews
    0
    yeah it's always a bit irratic up and down at the beginning of the cycle. thankfully it levels out by o time. I'll see if i can find you on fb Merls


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #5
    By familyplanner961 in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 904
    Last Post: 08-12-2013, 19:24
  2. Previous TTC with PCOS chat subscribers! Where are you now?
    By Merlsy in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-03-2013, 23:31
  3. TTC No#1 with PCOS - Chat #3
    By earthfairy in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 1091
    Last Post: 23-01-2012, 23:55

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Einsteinz Music
Fun & interactive music classes!
Classes are taught by professional musicians! Children are taught the fundamentals of music: beat, pitch, rhythm and tempo through hands-on experience. Click for more details!!!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!