Closed Thread
Page 6 of 113 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it depends on your cycles and what CD you have the clomid. I had clomid on days 5-9 and ovulated around CD 16-17. I read on one of the pamphlets you can expect to ovulate 7-9 days after the last dose. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello ladies, newbie here, good luck to those trying and congrats to those with success stories

I'm 32 PCOS and overweight. Hubby got great results back today, his count/motility/morphology are all above average (go figure!)

I've started Metformin today. Mind you this isn't my first. I had two successful pregnancies in my teens (prior to diagnosis of PCOS), and they are both now in their teens. So looking forward to #3, and hoping I have a success story for women who come after me!

Here's hoping!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Milsification I hope your journey is short and sweet.

EDB- I take clomid (150mg) from day 2-6 of my cycle and last month I had a good ovulation on CD19. This month, I fully expected to ovulate but here I am on CD28 and I haven't ovulated yet. I'm guessing that this shows that my body is a very mysterious thing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

Merlsy  (21-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is anybody else experiencing not so nice side effects from the Metformin? I'm often "running" to the loo a lot in the afternoons after some really big tummy pains. Anyone else the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlsification View Post
    Is anybody else experiencing not so nice side effects from the Metformin? I'm often "running" to the loo a lot in the afternoons after some really big tummy pains. Anyone else the same?
    I've been on metformin for a few weeks now. The first week I was the same as this. Now it's just constant nausea and certain foods can trigger a 'rush' to the loo. Kind of annoying really!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merlsification are you taking the slow release kind? I had those and didn't have any issues with side effects really, just a bit of nausea and I was lethargic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So it's not just me - phew! It is rather annoying, especially when it becomes quite urgent, I have to constantly keep an eye out for the closest loo when going out.

CottonCandy - might have to ask doc about the slow release, thanks for advice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on the slow release metformin and after some initial nausea in the first few weeks, I've had no side effects. I've been on it for about 7 months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merls - are you taking it at night? I take it after dinner or just before i go to bed so fund that i don't get bad reactions. I always feel really bloated, but then I've always felt that before i started ( and i am only on one tablet a day so that might explain why i don't get it so bad)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Shackles View Post
    Merls - are you taking it at night? I take it after dinner or just before i go to bed so fund that i don't get bad reactions. I always feel really bloated, but then I've always felt that before i started ( and i am only on one tablet a day so that might explain why i don't get it so bad)
    Hi Shackles,
    Currently on 500mg three times a day, I'm OK through morning and lunch tablet, but between lunch and bed is a urgent time for me lol. I'm a little scared to go to my personal training session tonight - just in case