Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpz View Post
    Exactly lol....I'm sure it's no worse than anyone else's lol
    This is soooo true lol

What's FF?
    FF is Fertility Friend, you use it either online or via an iPhone app. It records your temps, CM, insemination dates, symptoms, OPK results, and estimates based on this, on what cycle day you ovulated. It's very handy

My boobs feel almost like they're firming up????
    Boobs are so hard to assess for preggers, as soon as you ovulate you release progesterone which gives you tender boobies, and that feeling will stay until day 2 of next cycle. But also feels the same if you're pregnant.

Do you see what I mean? Over-analyzing symptoms, I'm doing it for you, you're definitely in the right place lmao

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Pink View Post
    Hi girls, I'm gunna join *wave*

This wont be bub #1 for me, it'll be bub #3.. But it'll be my 1st bub with DF and his 1st bub (well.. Once we get a BFP!)

Just completed my first cycle off the pill - AF was NASTY! Am feeling hopeful as I am spot on O day and for the first time in ages have CM - and lots of it!! Am hoping its a good sign!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Welcome B&P, #3 for me too and #1 for DH matey, with a massive age gap

Good sign with the CM, go for gold!!! hehe!!

Oh which reminds me, hey FP did you corner DH with that song I recommended? Did he $hit bricks? Bahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here is a question and I am hoping for a definitive answer. When one is ovulating should BD happen everyday or keep to the Dr recommended every 2 days?
    Just trying to cover all my bases .... Not that I often refer to my fallopians as bases ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlsification View Post
    This is soooo true lol

FF is Fertility Friend, you use it either online or via an iPhone app. It records your temps, CM, insemination dates, symptoms, OPK results, and estimates based on this, on what cycle day you ovulated. It's very handy

Boobs are so hard to assess for preggers, as soon as you ovulate you release progesterone which gives you tender boobies, and that feeling will stay until day 2 of next cycle. But also feels the same if you're pregnant.

Do you see what I mean? Over-analyzing symptoms, I'm doing it for you, you're definitely in the right place lmao
    Ohhh.. I have iPeriod, I've been using for over a year!

My boobs have never hurt this much!!
    I lean forward (free boobing) and its not the most fun I've ever had hehehe

Feel free to over-analyse for me, save me some time rofl

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh all these replies were lovely to read as I sit at my desk at work this morning!! Thank you for welcoming me and looking forward to the comic relief.

I was such a bloody sad sack yesterday wasn't it - apologies for the rant, Clomid is sending me crazy...!!

My Ob/Gyn called me yesterday and reminded me that just because it was BFN doesn't mean anything, there's only ever a 25-30% chance of pregnancy for someone 'normal'! better than another m/c I suppose.

DH has really been amazing. He ran me a bath last night and sat in there with me and gave me a fantastic massage! I think he is just desperately buttering me up for some normal sex!! None of this 5 pillows under bum and legs in the air rubbish for him! haha.

Well thanks for pep up ladies and welcome Purpz. I have a feeling I'll fit right in!

D

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC, every second day is best, a man needs to 'replenish' lol. Sperm can live for 5-7 days in us, to it's all about the sperm hanging around until 'pop' then it's on like donkey kong - 1st in, 1st served (you know how competitive men can be )

Seriously Purpz, get FF on your iPhone and test it out, hopefully you won't need it anyhow

Awww Della, your man sounds awesome, normal sex bahaha! I have DH 'trained' well. We do BD my way for 2 weeks and the final week (after ovulation) is all his! He finds a lot of new stuff to try out before his turn comes back around lol! I swear he googles for a whole month in preparation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I've been naughty and googling today too... 10dpo I think and hanging out to test sat. Quite crampy and bloated today so hoping that's not af on the way?

Hey mrs POAS addict - hangin in over there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome B&P and Purpz. I am totally addicted to this thread and sure it will have the same effect on you.

I got a positive OPK yesterday and confirmation from the doctor that I was probably going to O last night. Only problem was that we had State of Origin tickets so we didn't get home until after midnight. I cornered DH and he seriously wasn't into it. I even went to the extreme and put on a naughty DVD to get him in the mood. Desperate times call for desperate measures LOL. We got the job done though so I was happy.

So you're in a same sex relationship Purpz? I'm in a TTC group on facebook that may interest you as well because there's a few girls on there in same sex relationships that you might be interested in chatting to. If you add me on facebook, I can add you to the group. My name is Amanda Medley and I have a bridal party photo on my timeline.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi again ladies,

I have been MIA from BH for quite a few weeks now, I think that I have only posted on this particular thread a few times.

We got our much awaited BFP early last month but unfortunately I had a m/c on the 17/05 at 5 weeks. So have been trying to keep my sanity from all the BFPs popping up on here so have tried to keep away.

I have been keeping up with what is happening with my email updates and you have all helped in lifting my spirits with your insanity

I hope to get on the TTC bandwagon again in the coming weeks, but I am having trouble keeping positive after being on metformin for four months and clomid for 12. Thats another question, has anybody else been on clomid for that long with no success????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha thanks Merls. Hubby will be disappointed to hear that only every second day BD. I am sure he is enjoying this part of the process
    And yes he is competitive so I will tell him your bedtime story to keep him focussed
    Welcome to all the newbies.