Page 56 of 113 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    P.S - Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol thank you and thank you!!

I have quite a little range of symptoms I'm afraid are psychosomatic as we inseminated only 5 days ago lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it's normal to over-analyze every little symptom when TTC, well at least I hope it is normal otherwise I'm up $hit creek and totally abnormal! Oh hang on.....................

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlsy For This Useful Post:

Purpz  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlsification View Post
    I think it's normal to over-analyze every little symptom when TTC, well at least I hope it is normal otherwise I'm up $hit creek and totally abnormal! Oh hang on.....................
    I have found the right thread then lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been naughty and googling today too... 10dpo I think and hanging out to test sat. Quite crampy and bloated today so hoping that's not af on the way?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also a shout out and welcome DellaW! Hopefully you'll find the forums helpful and supportive. I found it so good being able to chat with others going through the same stuff cause most ppl irl and DP! don't really get it.

I've just turned 26 DP about to turn 30 been TTC for about 12 months but I'm just in my first tww after first round of fsh injections. I had two failed clomid cycles before moving on. Ive found Injections are way easier and less side effects than clomid and really not expensive at all. Baby dust to you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, I just finished eating a sundae from McDonald's and remembered that the ice cream is a listeria threat.

Now I'm worrying that even if attempt one has worked, I've potentially exposed myself and little one to the bacteria...

*freaking out*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't worry about the occasional Maccas sundae. All milk products in Australia must be pasteurized by law and Maccas is very clean. I wouldn't got buying soft serve from some random Mr Whippy but Maccas is generally pretty safe. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMac View Post
    Don't worry about the occasional Maccas sundae. All milk products in Australia must be pasteurized by law and Maccas is very clean. I wouldn't got buying soft serve from some random Mr Whippy but Maccas is generally pretty safe. Good luck!!
    Thank you!

I nearly had a heart attack lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Della and Purpz.
    Della I totally get the feeling that a BFP may never happen especially when it is happening all around you. I found out within 2 day period that 2 of my friends are preggo and it is hitting me hard and I never thought I would feel that way. We have just registered for an adoption info session just to keep me focussed on alternatives.
    Feel free to PM me if you want to vent I totally understand.
    As for the madness on this thread it is contagious and Merls is the leader hehehe (dobbed you in there Merls did you see that?). Feel free to get involved. It really helps.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TTC1 For This Useful Post:

DellaW  (18-06-2012),Merlsy  (14-06-2012)