Closed Thread
Page 50 of 113 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cheerin' Shackles lol! Soooo excited!
    About the only negative with ovulating is sore BB's - OMG tender much!! Either I've never ovulated or just never paid attention lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hear ya merlsie!! Mine were horrific - and i actually had pain on the side i ovulated from so much so that it hurt to sit down or walk around for about 4 hrs!! Dont think i have ovulated EVER before this!!

Get used to it though - mine are still the same 8 weeks later!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too me too! OMG, left side, I'm starting to sound like a baby lol:
    Me: ouch
    DH: what's wrong?
    Me: Nothin'

5 mins later......
    Me: ouch
    DH: what's wrong?
    Me: Nothin'

Etc, etc lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I had blood tests on Saturday, Monday and Today and the receptionist said that my LH hormone is coming up slowly so they want me to do another blood test tomorrow. I feel like a human pin cushion!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha!! Mine was the left side too merls!! Maybe the left is a good luck ovary for both of us!! :-)

Poor fp... Just think how much it will be worth it in the end!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another left side follicle here
    Let's hope it is good luck!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

Merlsy  (05-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Well I had blood tests on Saturday, Monday and Today and the receptionist said that my LH hormone is coming up slowly so they want me to do another blood test tomorrow. I feel like a human pin cushion!
    fP - As soon as she jabs the needle in, give her a sly punch right on the nose and ask her how she likes it.
    Will make you feel better lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go the lefties!!! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha LOL Merls I think I would get in trouble for that. The receptionist said that they would fax the pathology slip to the pathology clinic but sometimes they don't always get it and they have to re-fax it after 9am. I really hope they have it when I get down there because I start work at 8:30 and if it's not there I'm gonna have to rush back after work before pathology closes and I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out what's happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning All, mind if I join in?

I am 30 and was diagnosed with PCOS about 6 years ago and told to go away and loose weight. I was given spiraldactone (spelling) for excessive hair growth but it was so yuck I didn't think it was worth it.

We have been ttc for about 13 months after I had a M/C at 7 weeks, pregnancy was totally unexpected. We haven't been NTNTC for about 3 years.

After 12 months I went to my Dr and told her I didn't think I was ovulating although i was having fairly regular periods, i used to go 12 months without a period, and was down to an average of 33 days after loosing a bit of weight and giving up sugar.

I was referred to a FS, Dr Lynn Burmiester, who in one 30 minute consultation put me on 1700mg of Metformin, Diagnosed an under-active Thyroid, and put me on 25mg of Clomid. I had BT for ovulation and found that I did ovulate on the cycle before I started the clomid!

I seem to be tolerating the Metformin ok after a few days of not being so good, and didn't notice any side effects of the clomid (Days 2-6) although I know it was a small dose.

I had BT's day 21 to see if I did O but I am pretty sure I did as I am having every symptom of PMS under the sun.

I am a POAS addict and have already done 3 and I am think I am 8 DPO. Al BFN!

Pretty sure I am out for this month as BB's not as sore anymore, but I did wake up this morning with a really achy back and still crampy. Have been crampy since O day with some really painful (but not cycst like) cramps.

Anyhow, hello all and to everyone!