Closed Thread
Page 45 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I also just wanted to offer my support to each and every one of you on this journey. It is incredibly difficult. I left out a lot of detail in my post but if anyone has any questions I am happy to answer - just PM or reply

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing Ezzabee. It's good to hear some success stories. Are you going to try for more children soon or happy with your little miracle? Your story brings us hope.

I don't think I'll have to wait for the next cycle. It will depend on my blood results as they will show where I'm at in my cycle. If I'm still in the first part of my cycle, I'm guessing I'll start clomid late.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is almost 7 months and I don't think i am ready yet - I am heading back to full time work next week and will need some time to sort of finances and get back on track as well as to be eligible for more maternity leave! Don't get me wrong, if it happened we would be truly blessed again and we would find a way to work it out but I would rather wait until DS is about 2 to try again. Maybe a little younger. I'm not sure where I'm at in terms of PCOS anymore - AF is relatively regular now, so that's a good sign. I will get checked out closer to the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Thanks for sharing Ezzabee. It's good to hear some success stories. Are you going to try for more children soon or happy with your little miracle? Your story brings us hope.

I don't think I'll have to wait for the next cycle. It will depend on my blood results as they will show where I'm at in my cycle. If I'm still in the first part of my cycle, I'm guessing I'll start clomid late.
    I hope you can start as soon as possible. It takes a whole sometimes but persist! I got to cycle 3-4 and as I said, needed a break - it was so emotionally draining every month to see if there was a BFP! I think they recommend a break at around that time anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree that it is so draining getting the bfn and DH and I are now at the point of deciding on a cut off date (to stop trying and getting the snip) I am not sure how I feel about that at the moment but I am sure when the time comes it will sink in.
    I am hopeful though that this is supposed to be and we will be blessed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC1 View Post
    I agree that it is so draining getting the bfn and DH and I are now at the point of deciding on a cut off date (to stop trying and getting the snip) I am not sure how I feel about that at the moment but I am sure when the time comes it will sink in.
    I am hopeful though that this is supposed to be and we will be blessed
    I'm not sure of your story but what options have you tried? Sometimes of its meant to be you just have to keep giving it a little helping hand!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The thought of setting a dead line is more than I can bear. I would become so stressed leading up to it. I guess our dead line is when we run out of options. We've been trying for 18 months but I'm no where near ready to give up. One more cycle of clomid and then off to IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Ezzabee. Unfortunately many of our options are out of reach as we cannot afford to take the IVF path. We have decided for the next clomid cycle to pay the additional $150 required. The cost can add up.
    We have been ttc for 14 mths now and madly BD around O time.
    If this round of clomid doesn't work I will have to get more bloods done but my first round of bloods my Dr couldn't see anything that was an issue!? So I guess I am just confused if the Dr thinks nothing is really wrong as to why nothing is working.
    Anyway don't want to bog you down with my issues. I still have time to try harder and we will see what happens. Just waiting for AF so can start taking the next round of clomid for the next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    I can't believe it. I awoke this morning to AF knocking on my door! She has never ever surprised me before. I wasn't going to get a BFP because no BD this cycle but I was doubtful that she was gonna show up at all because I rarely ovulate. Only 17 days after my lap & dye.
    Sorry to burst in but you don't have to ovulate to get AF. You can not ovulate and still get it, AF is hormone related and not dependent on ovulation. I'm PCOS & have been diagnosed for 11yrs now & when I was TTC I was having tests and I was never O'ing but still getting AF, and thats what my GP told me. Hope that helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySingleMama84 View Post
    Sorry to burst in but you don't have to ovulate to get AF. You can not ovulate and still get it, AF is hormone related and not dependent on ovulation. I'm PCOS & have been diagnosed for 11yrs now & when I was TTC I was having tests and I was never O'ing but still getting AF, and thats what my GP told me. Hope that helps
    This is exactly right! I was told the same by my FS!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

Blue&Pink  (26-05-2012)