Closed Thread
Page 44 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shackles I believe the interview went well. I met with 4 different managers so I think it is a good sign. So now I wait just like I do after O My life consists of waiting alot these days so no surprise there! How are you going with everything? Still positive news?

FP so great you can support your FIL and he is happy with you. You all will be good for one another while you deal with it.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend planned.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great fp that your fil feels like he can stay. It must be so hard to lose a partner and its great that you and your dh can be there for him.

Glad the interview went well ttc1 - i know what you mean about waiting! But then i guess the best things in life are often the things you have to wait for!

All still good on my side so far - more bloods on monday and if thats good ill book in the scan. Just taking everyday as it comes starting to feel a little excited, but still too scared to let myself be too happy!!

Hope you all are enjoying some stunning weather for the weekend like we are having!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

TTC1  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hhhmmm my temp seems to be going up and I was experiencing a little bit of cramping over the last few days but if it was O then it would've happened 10 days after the laproscopy, D & C and ovarian drilling. Because I was bleeding after that, I declared it CD1 but maybe the follie was already growing before that?? Doesn't matter anyway because doctor's orders no BD for 2 weeks after surgery but I will be shocked if I've managed to O on my own for the first time since my teens.

Here's my chart link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e332

Thanks
    Reviews
    My fingers are crossed for you fp! Your chart looks promising so far

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well I had my gyno appt today. have come out feeling a little more positive. he has put me on 50mg of clomid for 2 months til end of July. I have to wait 14 days from dtd to test that Im not already pregnant just to make sure. so will be joining the June testers and triers too. he wants to give it 6 months on clomid and then reassess to see where I am which is fair enough and I am happy with.

my partner is also getting his swimmers tested next week to see that he is ok. and Im off to get another ultrasound. my last one was when I was 16 lol!

fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't believe it. I awoke this morning to AF knocking on my door! She has never ever surprised me before. I wasn't going to get a BFP because no BD this cycle but I was doubtful that she was gonna show up at all because I rarely ovulate. Only 17 days after my lap & dye.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohh might be a sign for next month. Your body might be responding well. I would be so excited if my body did it naturally least you cam set out for next month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rang the doctor and he's on holidays for the next week so I can't start the clomid until he get's back and they've done bloods to see where I'm at in my cycle. Damn doctors and their holidays!!!! He should stay here and look after me

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a shame fp. So does that mean you have to wait til next cycle for clomid?
    I can feel AF coming so I rang my Dr to get the clomid early as I start a new job and don't wanna be racing out to Dr appointments in my first week. My FS is also on holidays so they said I could go and collect the clomid even if she is away! Lucky me but I also didn't need bloods done so that was handy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I just spotted this thread and wanted to share my story. I am 27 years old. I was on the pill from 16 yo to 22. Diagnosed with PCOS at 23. Was told it was that bad that i may never have children. I have horrible symptoms. No acne, but hair and was terribly overweight however ill also attribute that to my lifestyle. My heaviest was 134 kg. I am 172cm in height.
    In 2009 I had gastric banding done. It has been a bumpy ride and definitely not the easy way out as some people think.
    My partner and I had been together since around my diagnosis time. We had been trying for about 12-18 months when I got serious and stopped going to GP and got a referral to IVF australia. They did the usuals and my ovaries were BAD. Both of them. I was still in terrible condition and very overweight however surprisingly they did not refuse to start treatment, they merely encouraged me to loose weight so treatment would theoretically be more successful. I had been prescribed metformin by my GP. It was very effective in terms of making AF regular. My GP had prescribed clomid prior to commencing treatment with IVF Australia. A quick adjustment of my doses, bumped up a lot (sorry, I can't recall my dosage) and it took about 7 rounds of clomid in total. I had a break in between round three and four as I was very downhearted.
    I was about 105kg when I fell pregnant in march 2011. I Continued to loose weight in pregnancy - this was monitored closely by Ob/gyn and baby was growing fine. I kept fluid in my gastric band as it was not impeding baby's ability to grow and I was eating enough to sustain both of us.. In hindsight I dropped so much weight because baby was getting everything and I was getting nothing!! Not healthy!
    At end of pregnancy, I was 90kg. I am now 80. I have a 7 month old son.
    I just wanted to share my story as I have been in the place that many of you are. Please don't give up hope! It may seem as though it will never happen!! There are more methods in terms of assisted production other than just clomid. It can be expensive. Save save save!
    I highly recommend the clinics at Castle hill and Westmead for those of you in Sydney. If it was not for them and their expertise I would not have received one of the worlds biggest gifts

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

Merlsy  (29-05-2012)