Closed Thread
Page 43 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for your loss FP. Same sort of thing happened with my MIL in October while hubby was in London. Thinking of you at this difficult time.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey fp - just checking up on how you are doing this week? I hope you are recovering from your op well and you and your husband are coping ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah good question Shackles, how are you fp?
    Shackles how are you going after your BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    good evening all.

thought I might join this thread as I have been tested and confirmed for PCOS. I have been on the forum for many years as have had friends on here with their bubs etc.

my partner and I have been together 10 years this year but only TTC since March 12. tested a couple of times but still BFN during that time.

I have a doctors appt next week and guess will find out more info there.

I was tested when I was 16yrs old and just found that I had infrequent AF's and that was it. only now that we are trying its become more important.

I dont want to see rude but I dont want to stay in this thread for long. I would love to graduate and watch our future bub grow.

fingers crossed in the near future!

-miss petepie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the Dr petepie. This is a nice forum and you can ask any questions or let your frustrations out with people that understand.
    I also wish you a short visit here!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TTC1 For This Useful Post:

miss_petepie  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ttc1 - i am almost scared to say it out loud, but things seem to be going well. I had a second blood test on monday and hcg levels had jumped from 159 to 800. I was worried about progesterone levels due to the pcos, but i came in high at 120 so that is apparently pretty good. I am still very cautious - i know that anything can happen over the next few weeks so i am just trying to relax as much as i can! Feeling a lot better now i know the progesterone was fine. Another blood test next week and a scan soon after that. Should be 5 weeks today so still early days.

How are you going with your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The funeral is today. We've had a pretty rocky time. DH's Dad had a minor heart attack on Sunday night believed to be brought on by stress. Thankfully he got out of hospital this morning but we've been really worried about him too. Ican't wait for this day to be over

Welcome Petepie. I hope we can both graduate soon.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

miss_petepie  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news Shackles. You are right, can never be too careful. I am hoping everything goes smoothly for you until your first scan.
    FP such and awful time for you. I hope it is up and up from here for you.
    I am a couple dpo or at least I think I O'd so too early to test or to even get symptoms. These days go so slowly but now I am off to a job interview so thinking more about that!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TTC1 For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope the day ended up going smoothly for you fp. Surely things can only look up from here. Remember you can vent as much as you like on here if it makes you feel better

Good luck ttc1 for the interview! How exciting!! I have been wanting to change jobs for years but just never had the courage to do so!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (19-05-2012),TTC1  (19-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad the funeral is over now and everything is starting to go back to normal. We've got FIL staying with us at the moment. He's been here for a couple of days which is good because we would be worried about him if he had decided to go home by himself.

Glad he feels so comfortable though. He just said "Right I'll grab my PJs and we'll go." He stayed that night and then yesterday morning, he was on the phone to DH's Aunty and he said "Yeah I'll be here for a few days." I'm not really sure how long he's planning on staying but he can stay as long as he likes until we need the room for a little bundle of joy.