Closed Thread
Page 41 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to hear all the updates from everyone. I also did not get a bfp with my first clomid round and af came yesterday. I am surprised my cycle was only 29 days as this is the shortest cycle I have had in a very long time. I see my fs tomorrow and expect to be starting 100mg clomid as per the original plan.
    I have quit my job and am taking it easy for a month hoping this will help things move along quicker. One thing is for sure I am alot less stressed!
    FP bad luck with the accident and I hope it sorts itself out easy enough. Stress is something you don't need right now.
    Greenfairy seems we are starting our clomid on the same days this cycle!
    Fx everyone and best of luck with all your treatments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a psychic reading from Cheri 22 today. She said that I will have a girl and I will either conceive, be due or find out in April. I hope that I'm due in April and she's right about it being a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Theres a thread on bh here under psychic/paranormal where a lady creates a new thread every couple of days and she will answer 2 questions. She told me that i should conceive by september - although i hope she's wrong and that im utd now!! She also said that i will be receiving more info about my job soon that will give the direction im after for my job.

Hope she is right!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that would be so great if the predictions came true for you both fp and shackles. Keep us posted on the results .....
    I have heard from some people of these predictions that they did come true! It is kinda freaky in some ways and really great news at.the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Someone on my TTC group on facebook shared this and I thought it perfectly described the TTC journey so I thought I would share it here:

Deciding to have a baby is like planning a trip to Australia. You've heard it's a wonderful place, you've read many guide-books and feel certain you're ready to go. Everyone you know has traveled there by plane. They say it can be a turbulent flight with occasional rough landings, but you can look forward to being pampered on the trip. So you go to the airport and ask the ticket agent for a ticket to Australia. All around you, excited people are boarding planes for Australia. It seems there is no seat for you; you'll have to wait for the next flight. Impatient, but anticipating a wonderful trip, you wait --- and wait --- and wait. Flights to Australia continue to come and go. People say silly things like, "Relax. You'll get on a flight soon." Other people actually get on a plane and then cancel their trip, to which you cry, "It's no fair!"

After a long time the ticket agent tells you, "I'm sorry, we're not going to be able to get you on a plane to Australia. Perhaps you should think about going by boat." "By BOAT!" you say. "Going by boat will take a very long time and it costs a great deal of money. I really had my heart set on going by plane." So you go home and think about not going to Australia at all. You wonder if Australia will be as beautiful if you approach it by sea rather than air. But you have long dreamed of this wonderful place, and finally you decide to travel by boat. It is a long trip, many months over many rough seas. No one pampers you. You wonder if you will ever see Australia. Meanwhile, your friends and family have flown back and forth to Australia two or three more times, marveling about each trip.

Then one glorious day, the boat docks in Australia. It is more exquisite than you ever imagined, and the beauty is magnified by your long days at sea. You have made many wonderful friends during your voyage, and you find yourself comparing stories with others who also traveled by sea rather than by air. People continue to fly to Australia as often as they like, but you are able to travel only once, perhaps twice. Some say things like, "Oh, be glad you didn't fly. My flight was horrible; traveling by sea is so easy." You will always wonder what it would have been like to fly to Australia. Still, you know God blessed you with a special appreciation of Australia, and the beauty of Australia is not in the way you get there, but in the place itself.

It's National Infertility Awareness Week. No matter how we become parents, doesn't really matter. It's the end result of a child that does. I hope the story above helped you see it from another view

6. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

Merlsy  (29-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks fp - that is a great analogy!

Its still pretty quiet on here lately!

Hope everyone is doing well. I get to test on Thursday (first time ever with a confirmed o!!) - although will prob leave it to sat if af still hasn't arrived. Im not too hopeful - in fact not feeling hopeful at all ( and a bit down for the last few days). While there is no sign of af just yet, there are no other signs for being utd.... This time last week i was so sure i was because of all the weird changes in my body, but they have all gone this week.

Hoping to hear any news from my pcos sistahs soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Shackles! Let us know how it goes.

Well I've got my lap & dye and ovarian drilling on Wednesday. I just got a call from my future sister in law. She rang to tell me that my brother has only just found out about our fertility issues and my surgery. Do you think she was wishing me luck?? no she was ringing to tell me that my brother is really hurt that I didn't tell him. I was really blunt with her and told her that I'm sorry he's hurt but at the moment, I don't really care because I'm going in for surgery, my husband is out of a job and my mother in law has been in hospital for months. I think I ****ed her off a bit LOL.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh fp!!! I just dont know where people get off on making your issues into their own!! I am absolutely flabbergasted!!

I hope you told her where to go!!

Heaps of good luck heading your way fp! Let us know how you go. All my well wishes for a speedy recovery, some luck for your husband with work and mother getting well too soon!!

Sometimes when it rains, it just pours hey??!

Lots of babydust your way!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (08-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The doc said all went well and that my tubes are clear thank goodness. He also burst a few cysts on my ovaries which should help me to ovulate. The nurse was going through the dos and don'ts after the surgery and she said "No intercourse for 2 weeks" and I said "2 weeks?!" TMI but DH is gonna have to watch out in 2 weeks because he's gonna have one scary horny wife on his hands.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shackles let us know the test results although it doesn't sound promising if you have no symptoms. Were you on clomid? I recall you were.
    Fp, alot of people out there only think of themselves and have no idea how to put themselves in other peoples shoes. I understand not sharing this information with anyone as it is so personal!
    For me I an on cd12 after my second round of clomid 100mg this time. I had no spotting like last time and no major side effects. I am hoping this is a good sign.
    I just hope I do not emulate soon as I my husband and I have been separated (due to a work trip) since last week. He flies in tomorrow night so I will start opk tomorrow. I just have a good feeling about this cycle. Hope that is a good sign!
    Good luck ladies and keep the updates rolling in.