Closed Thread
Page 38 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I just had my scan to check again if any of my follies have grown, nothing happening in there! I'm starting provera again tonight for 10 days then up to 100 mg clomid. Fs has also now put me on metformin despite a negative on my insulin resistance test. Bit nervous about side effects but a lot of ladies seem to have had great results with Metformin alone or in conjunction with clomid. We will see what happens!!

Hope everyone else is travelling along alright.
    Merls if you're out there, I saw you're having a few months break but how are you feeling?
    Shackles must be back from her African adventure soon, I'm excited to hear how she went with the tww and hopefully a good result?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I just had my scan to check again if any of my follies have grown, nothing happening in there! I'm starting provera again tonight for 10 days then up to 100 mg clomid. Fs has also now put me on metformin despite a negative on my insulin resistance test. Bit nervous about side effects but a lot of ladies seem to have had great results with Metformin alone or in conjunction with clomid. We will see what happens!!

Hope everyone else is travelling along alright.
    Merls if you're out there, I saw you're having a few months break but how are you feeling?
    Shackles must be back from her African adventure soon, I'm excited to hear how she went with the tww and hopefully a good result?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the update. Yes it would be good to hear from the other ladies.
    Sorry to hear there is no change greenfairy
    For me it is the 4th morning in a row with positive opk results which confuses me so am thinking this is not my month and the pcos is the winner this round. From what I understand you have 24 to 36 hours from a positive test to ovulation then you get a negative result on the day of O.
    I have started temp charting though and I figure it can't hurt. We will see if there is any benefits to it in the coming months.
    Good luck to all the ladies for the coming weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the update. Yes it would be good to hear from the other ladies.
    Sorry to hear there is no change greenfairy
    For me it is the 4th morning in a row with positive opk results which confuses me so am thinking this is not my month and the pcos is the winner this round. From what I understand you have 24 to 36 hours from a positive test to ovulation then you get a negative result on the day of O.
    I have started temp charting though and I figure it can't hurt. We will see if there is any benefits to it in the coming months.
    Good luck to all the ladies for the coming weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    FP - sneaky little egg! lol

Yeah, doc has asked that we take 2 cycles off to get over m/c, so I'm using this time to hit the gym and get myself a bit better prepared physically for pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC1- I think I ovulated as I am temperature charting and checking CM. If you're interested in started temping then have a look at the fertility friend website. All of my OPKs were negative though so it's a bit of a noodle scratcher.

When it comes to OPKs, it is best to do them between 2-8pm to get accurate results and don't drink much for a few hours before taking it. A true positive is when the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. I show them to my DH to confirm whether or not it's positive as I tend to try and trick myself into thinking that they are when they're not. Also you can get a positive OPK on the day of O as some people have a very short surge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the information FP. I decided not to buy anymore opks and have started temping. When I did my temp last Friday it was 36.5 and this morning and yesterday was 36.9 yes I skipped the weekend for no reason but just got slack. I am not very good with all the things I have to do. Probably explains why we aren't pregnant yet but also I think in part I have had so many disappointments and a situation where I thought I was pregnant and analysed all the symptoms and thought they were all related to pregnancy. It was a big blow to find out and was so disappointed. I guess I just thought that my body puts out all these signs but it wasn't what it was supposed to be so my body is lying I don't have much trust anymore but I also know I shouldn't give up yet. I am are you ladies understand that feeling. I will keep temping though and see what happens. I don't really have any ewcm that I have noticed but have heard this can dry up with clomid.
    This might be my month though as I have been feeling very good lately and not very moody as I have been previously.
    Fx for me and everyone ttc!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My temp came down a bit more this morning and FF took my cross hairs away Oh well I've only got a few more weeks until my lap & dye and ovarian drilling. I have to get a glucose tolerance test on CD3 and that will never come if I don't ovulate so I've decided that if I get to what I think would be 15DPO and no positive HPT then I 'm going to declare it CD1 and stop the metformin (My new FS wants to see what happens without it.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi All,

I am new to this site and have been reading some of your experiences and it is nice to see so many success stories.

We are TTC #1 and have been seeing a FS since May 2011.

So far every cycle has had a successful O but still no positive result.

It didnt surprise the FS at all as hubby has had some health issues in the last 6 months.

So far I have taken Provera to stimulate the first cycle. Have been taking Clomid since May 2011 and have now been prescribed Metformin which appears to be encouraging the weightloss which the FS thinks is probably our biggest hurdle.

Have been finding things very difficult lately, as two women I work with have just had babies, another is pregnant. A number of my friends have fallen pregnant or had babies in the last six months and my sister has just announced that she is pregnant again.

So we are now just trying to stay positive and are hoping for a

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Munchkin. It is horrible when someone you know gets pregnant and you want to be happy them but all you wanna do is cry. How many more cycles of clomid will you have to do?