Closed Thread
Page 36 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    I'm still here Merl
    Got my DP working on creating me a fabulous deck this long weekend. What's occupying your time? How's that tww going?
    Hey Greeny! The TWW is EXCRUCIATING!! I see my doc on Tuesday for progesterone but hoping she'll test for HCG too considering I ovulated at CD11!! Hopefully I have an answer Tuesday rather than waiting - its killing me lmao!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Merls .

Sorry to be rude here but it was nice just enjoying each other's company (IYKWIM ) this week without thinking about OPKs and baby making. We did everything we shouldn't do when TTC including oral and me on top (sorry TMI) so I would be amazed if I actually got UTD this month. I figured that trying really hard didn't work so maybe if we just have fun it might be a surprise bean.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go FP lol, they say when you stop trying it will happen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    We did everything we shouldn't do when TTC including oral and me on top (sorry TMI) so I would be amazed if I actually got UTD this month. I figured that trying really hard didn't work so maybe if we just have fun it might be a surprise bean.
    so did we - on the cycle we conceived! We'd also been to a wedding and 21st that weekend with a bit of drinking and I was actually quite sick with a hayfever/cold. Apart from doing things around the right cycle day we didn't do much "trying" and we only dtd twice!

Little Joey congrats!!

Merls I agree about the thread being quiet. I often pop by to see how everyone is going. I've been wanting to post for a while but feel like a bit of a fraud on this thread now. We got our little bub on the second successful clomid round (5th in total) so I realise how blessed we are and how long and heartbreaking the journey is for others.
    So anyway I have been popping by and I hope everyone has a lovely Easter.
    Baby dust to all

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (08-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, I have been a bit quiet on this thread lately and it is great to hear all the positive stories people have been posting. At the moment I am on cd11 and have been spotting for the last 3 days. I have done some research that says this is normal when taking clomid. I also have very strong headaches, not really developing into migraines but when the headaches are there they make me sick. Mostly get it in the morning. I have been taking the urine tests for the last two mornings to see if I am ovulating but not double lines yet. Perhaps I am having a negative reaction to the clomid? Freaking out a little here but trying to remain calm..... Logic just keeps telling me that if I am spotting, my hormones are not doing what they should be at this point. Also, I am never a migraine sufferer or even one to get headaches but it is happening everyday for the past 3 days.
    Has anyone else had these issues but everything has worked out fine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC1- If this helps at all, I was taking primolut (like provera) to make AF show herself and I found with that, I would spot until day 10!!! On my clomid cycle that I did actually ovulate, it happened on CD19 so don't freak out just yet.

KellyMac- Please pop in often to let us know how bub is going. I sometimes have a little read on the graduates thread to see how everyone's going. It's good to hear about success stories as it keeps me hopeful.

AFM- I can feel the insanity creeping back in. I've starting temping again and I know from my temps that I haven't O'd yet. It's CD20 and my OPKs are still looking crap so I think it's gonna be a no O month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for welcoming sanity back into my life familyplanner. I am still spotting though and hope I do ovulate at some stage.
    Fingers crossed next cycle works in your favour.
    How are you going green fairy? Merls are your temps still high?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TTC1 For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Temps are still high TTC, and having plenty of early symptoms. Getting bloods done tomorrow, FX!!
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    getting huge stabbing cramps for 2 days now and now I'm spotting big time. I'm not due for AF for another week yet, doc wouldn't test my HCG because of last time. She'd rather I not know at all! I'm hating this TTC journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Merls I am very sorry to hear your news. Such a disappointment.
    You would really benefit from doing something kind to yourself like a pedicure or massage.
    Our bodies are constantly testing us and it is really bloody annoying.
    Sending you heaps of strength and support.