Closed Thread
Page 35 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kristin and good luck with the IVF.
    Thanks Merls I will make sure I start testing earlier. It can't hurt to do it right! I hope you get some good results over the coming weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kristin, sounds like you've had a rough 12 months! All the best with your IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It can never hurt TTC, better to be early than late!

Welcome Kristen, you will find all the love and support here with like-minded chicks, most of us are all on a journey different to the next, but this place is great for a VENT!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where is everyone lately? It's been so quiet in this thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still here Merl
    Got my DP working on creating me a fabulous deck this long weekend. What's occupying your time? How's that tww going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Ladies

Mind if I join you . DF and I are getting married in 3 weeks and then TTC !!!!! I am so excited this has been a long time coming. I've wanted a baby since I was 18 but waited to get my degree, buy a house and get married first.

I am desperately hoping for a honeymoon baby as i've heard you are more likely to ovulate that first cycle off contraception. However I am fully prepared for it too take a fair while

I'm on Metformin and also thyroxine for my Hashimoto's. I've lost a few kilos for the wedding and am sitting around 49kg.

Goodluck to all those testing soon

Blue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank u! I hope everyone gets the results they want!! Wishing u all the best of luck. My frozen embryo transfer is Thursday. Dr is really happy with how I'm responding to Progynova and start Progesterone pessaries tomorrow. All hoping things keep heading in the right direction and get that BFP soon!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone - how are you all?

Merls this thread has been quiet, I have been watching but have been so busy lately that i just havent made any time to get on. Welcome to the new faces and big hellos to all the people I havent met yet!

AFM - I got a this morning with fmu on a first response - super super feint (i am 10dpo) and just did another one at 2 pm and also clearly a feint pink line! Very hard not to be excited especially after the miscarriage and now I am having pains in the ovary area but I am so so so so hopeful that this is it. I will test everyday til Friday when I am booked for a BT.

I just wanted to say to you all it can happen - I saw a naturopath and truely believe that helps - both times i have fallen i was on his stuff - let me know if anyone wants his details

Sending heaps of babydust to all

keeping my and will update you all in a few days!

my edd will be 17-19 dec yay christmas baby all going well!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Little Joey!!!!

Welcome to all the newbies and good luck with your TTC journey.

AFM: Just got back from a week in Melbourne so I had a week off temping and OPKs which I think I needed. I'm also booked in for a lap and dye and ovarian drilling. Finally got a good doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Joey!! That's fantastic!!

FP - was wondering what happened to you! A break is a good thing to have matey, sometimes you just need to say F$&@ IT! and breath a little!!

AFM: I'm 8DPO and already feeling UTD. Everything is feeling the same as Cycle #1 that resulted in M/C so little ol' Merls is ****ting bricks! Here's hoping to being an over-exaggerating drama queen and all is fine, even if it's not a BFP!! (you see, now I understand the need for a break FP! Insert image of crazy lady here)