Closed Thread
Page 34 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just on 50mg as well. I don't really consider myself as having been "trying" at this point cause I knew when I came off the pill that until I had a cycle there was no point putting pressure on ourselves - especially if we have a potentially long ttc road ahead. Still don't have a cycle so this month on clomid will be our first month where there is any chance and we will be "trying".
    I'm not at all worried about twins, actually would be super excited to get two! we would manage and it may mean I never have to worry about fertility treatment again :-)
    Have a great week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay I o'd!! 3DPO now. Very surprised I ovulated on CD11, quite early for me! FX!!!!!!

Now I'm just worried we didn't catch it!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Merlsy; 02-04-2012 at 07:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for you Merl! Fingers crossed you did get it, let the 2ww begin.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

Merlsy  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going with your clomid TTC? You must have had your last one now, I've only got 1 to go. So far so good, I've been taking them at night and haven't had any side effects. Feeling pretty good actually and looking forward to getting into the "trying" part next week!
    What about you Merl, where are you at now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey greenfairy, still above the dotted line, temps are still up there! Now the patient (or rather impatient) wait to test. I'm guessing around the 11th/12th! Have doc appointment for progesterone on 10th so may just ask for a HCG too FX!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh great news! Hang in there with it. I've got a cd 12 scan on 10th also and realized today it's only a week away. Will go quick with the long weekend. I wonder how shackles is going with her wait? You two could be moving over to a due date thread together!! Here's hoping for you both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi greenfairy yes took my last one this morning and was wondering how you were going. The countdown is on...
    After reading some of the posts I am thinking that I should be doing a ovulation test from cd 10? My Dr said to start on cd 12.
    Any thoughts ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd test from 10 TTC, you would hate to miss the boat!! I nearly did, and still possibly could have due to ovulating on CD11

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope so Green Fairy! It would be rather lucky if I did, it's only our 3rd month so here's hoping to a short TTC journey FX!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'm a newbie! I was diagnosed with PCOS in July 2011. I was on the pill for 12 years and didn't get my period for 6 months. After seeing 3 different doctors I finally got one who listened to me when I said that something was wrong! My DH and I have been TTC since December 2010. We have tried everything...Provera, Clomid, Puregon / Orgalutran, AI/IUI. I had an ectopic pregnancy in January 2012 and had one of my fallopian tubes removed which we then found out my other tube is also slightly damaged. So we decided IVF was the next step. We are now on our second cycle and have 7 embryos frozen. I am now on Progynova and I have an apt tomorrow to check on my uterus lining to make sure all is good for transfer after Easter. Crossing our fingers all goes well tomorrow. It is so great to have somewhere to talk to others who are going through the same things. My friends try to understand but it is hard unless you have also gone through it yourself.