Closed Thread
Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm doing ok, CD9 for this Westie, will be testing 16th April - fingers crossed! Baby dust to everyone! April will be our month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm struggling! After a week of spotting while on provera I finally finished tablets Monday night and now just waiting waiting for af to show. Not sure if it's the sudden withdrawal from the progesterone but had a very teary and emotional day yest.
    DP is worried that I'm already falling to pieces and we are really only just starting this journey. I know it won't get easier but did anyone find once you got into the swing of the cycles and knew more what to expect that you coped any better?
    Apparently I have my whole life planned out around a baby outcome and got asked 'what if it doesn't happen' :-( I honestly don't know and that does scare me a bit. Any tips for coping with all this, what I could do as a distraction? I have no extra activities outside work.
    Was also thinking if counseling would help?
    I feel stupid as I'm not even day 1 of the first cycle but I think reality of PCOS is just finally sinking in and combined with out of wack hormones it's all just a bit much.
    Sorry for the depressing post, hope everyone else is feeling better. Thanks for the info on clomid FP fingers crossed it is working for you.
    Have a great day :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are not alone there greenfairy - it hit me just like it did you so dont stress. Its like a punch to the stomach being told you have pcos and its almost like you go through the grieving cycle - first denial, then sadness, anger and all of those emotions. You just have to take your time and go through the process. I always loved running before to clear my head but my fs told me to just walk (as too much exercise stops my cycle). Try not to get too caught up in the ttc thing - make sure you talk to your partner about other things, read books or go exercise to get your mind off it ( easier said than done - i know!!) as the more you stress about it, the more it effects your cycle.

Fx for a first go sticky bub! You may just be that lucky!! Stay positive!! And rant on here as much as you like

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shackles.
    I am looking into a few different hobbies something to get me a bit more active and out of the house, try and get those endorphins flowing :-)
    I am also considering starting to plan a holiday but will see about that. Only 6 more work days until the Easter break!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries. Let me know what you decide to do - im always looking for new ideas for hobbies

Ive got only 1/2 a day left before my holidays - then off to africa on monday for 3 1/2 weeks! So much to do in 1/2 a day, but so excited about the trip!! Im REALLY hoping that im due to 'o' soon as my nipples (sorry - tmi) are soooo sensitive!! Maybe that african baby may come afterall!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg!!! Think i did o!! My temp has gone up!! I think im officially in the ttw for the first time ever as we dtd wed night and o may have been thursday!! Cant wait for those red lines to appear on my chart..... Please, please, please, please!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Shackles - yeehah!!!

Pack your test, maybe even grab a few more, you can never have enough FRER's lol!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for you shackles! All the very best. Least while you're off enjoying yourself the time will pass quickly. Fingers crossed for you, keep us posted. Have a wonderful trip.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies! I really hope the little eggie did in fact burst its bubble!! Although i got monday's blood tests back today - and it was still in the beginning phase - but with high estrogen... Could still have happened right? Hope so! My doctor roused on me today and told me i need to settle down and stop going overseas if i want a bub as im too old!! Ha ha!! (old as in 30) 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're doomed if you're old at 30 ??