Closed Thread
Page 24 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awww sorry to hear Tiika.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I've only had a tiny bit more since my last post. No idea what's going on.

Has anyone else here been on metformin and spotted there first month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not in my first month, but I think I mentioned up there ^^^ somewhere that I has spotting this month at CD18 then came on to O at CD22. It was very minimal, but enough to stain my undies. I was sure AF was on her way!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha LOL Merls. Yeah it nearly killed us and then I didn't end up Oing anyway (damn PCOS!) so it was all for nothing. Poor DH was completely worn out.

Now this month and I think I did O but DH was away on my O day because he went to Sound Wave concert in Sydney and has been going to concerts all week so no BD on O day or after O day Let's just hope that the day before O day was sufficient.

We're trying so desperately hard to keep the romance in our BD life but it really flies out the window when you're seriously trying to conceive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I did get my cross hairs but my temp is just not shooting up like it usually does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know FP doesn't it. Sometimes i am like we have to DTD and DH is like 'oh really?? Hurry up then...' not great for my self esteem but I suppose it is just the same for him!

Glad to hear u got ur cross hairs- in hoping for mine on yesterday but my temp only went back up to cover line yesterday and up a TINY bit today. So confused as everything else points to O yesterday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No BD for Soundwave! That's commitment, I would've tagged along - they have port-a-loos

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update on mwha - HCG today is at 3, and I'm totally ok with it. Soooooo, round 2 is on! Time to start chasing hubby around the house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha Merls! He tells me the toilets at sound wave were absolutely disgusting.

Maybe I should've set a tent up outside the gate so that we could BD. I think he would've definitely crumbled under that pressure. It's so hard when we're strapped for time because when he was home the next afternoon, he couldn't finish the job because he said that there was too much pressure for him

I said that I felt pressure too and he said "Why do you feel pressured? You just have to lie there." OMG!!! He just doesn't get it sometimes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    There's a fine line between BD for FuN and BD for baby-making. Make sure you make time for each other, to just have cRaZy freaky FuN without worrying about the position or other baby-making techniques - you'll go crazy if you don't

Oh and P.S - the loos were terrible. You quickly learn to hold your breath, hover and shake!!!