Closed Thread
Page 22 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Shackles - update on me is it's not an ectopic but HCG isn't rising as it should so docs suspect not a viable pregnancy. After being poked, prodded and jabbed for the last 7 days, I've decided to not go to the pre-booked gyno tomorrow, I'm going to let nature takes its course. The roller coaster road we've been on this week is way too intense!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh merls... I know theres nothing i could say to make it any easier but sending lots of hugs and thoughts your way. I guess life doesn't throw anything at us that we cant handle, so i hope one day you understand what it was all about.

Familyplanner - thanks for the reply. To say this cycle has been so confusing is such an understatement! I have tried to record cm details but havent been doing positioning... Since we are not really trying this month i wasnt taking it too seriously. I am not sure how to share mu chart? Im on my phone so not sure if i even can. Ill try to have a look into it tomorrow how to post. I think my last two days of temps has confused it as ive had really high temps - normally around 36.4, but has been 37.02. I dont feel sick, but maybe my body is fighting off something. Im not sure. Just when i think i understand, something else confuses me. To start off with, i thought i 'o'd like a week before ffriend said i did( if i did at all) and now this....

Thanks so much for listening!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

Merlsy  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shackles: To get a link for your chart, go to your FF chart and look at the top of the screen. There will be a tab that says 'Sharing.' Click on that and then go to 'Get code' and it will give you a link for your chart.

Hope this helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the first post Ive done from the site... hope it works and Im in the right place!!

Coudnt figure out the get code thing familyP - so am trying to attach a screen shot of my chart..

Untitled.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's a noodle scratcher of a chart Shackles. I think FF is having difficulty in interpreting the chart as your temps have come up and down a bit during the luetal phase and some of your temps have a hollow circle on them which means that you took your temp at a different time or you were sleep deprived, drinking etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's a doozy shackles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha ha!! In some strange way its comforting knowing noone else understands it either!! Thanks ladies for the confusion confirmation!!

Now that i think of it, i did take some tablets to help me sleep a few times last week - maybe thats why it spiked so much... Ohwell, i guess theres always next round! Think af is about to show - so happy with that as i will have had a 30 day cycle - which is a lot better than 80 days!!

Thanks for having a look ladies!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poor Shackles, confucious say

Here's my chart if you would like something to compare it to. Not sure if that is helpful in any way

FF.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks merls! Yup, thats what i thought it should look like!! Thanks for sharing your chart!

I am still quite confused as af turned up today - so doesnt that mean i should have o'd? Am happy with a 30 day cycle.... I really thought i had o'd on day 13 as i had cm, increased drive and spotting - and that makes it a 14 day lp. Do you think its possible i did? Even though ff says it happened on day 21?

Thanks
    Reviews
    FF is guess-timating, I'd say you ovulated on Day 14/15 based on watery CM and very slight temp increase. Your temperatures are all over the shop though, why are they so erratic? Are you taking them spot on the same time each day? Do you run a fan in your room some nights, and not on others (I found that changed temperatures easily). Your doc should be ordering a progesterone blood test on Day 21 of your cycle each month to monitor ovulation.