Closed Thread
Page 12 of 113 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooopps thought it didn't work the first time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks fp961 much appreciate locking the witch up!! Very sweet of u! Let's hope it works!!

I had some crazy cramps tonight - like front and centre and as some one who rarely/never gets cramps I don't know how you ladies do it!! Gave me hot flushes too that lasted about 10 mins was not fun.

I spoke to dp tonight about how hard the waiting is and he was so sweet I told him how it's really hards not knowing but really because the brain goes to mush and nothing else can be thought of. Do u feel that way too???

Fp961 (on phone sorry) hoping Af is really nice to u and will update tomorrow am as I will do Internet cheapy and FRER too! Ur right though not out til Af lands on

:babydust: to you and everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    14dpo today and fmu on FRER and Internet cheapy! So definitely think it's a bust this round! Now just waiting for the witch.

Does anyone know of Af always comes 14/15 days after trigger?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I was told I most likely have PCOS back in November. I went on Clomid and successfully ovulated on and off with a few rounds and even started ovulating without it once (christmas break for my doctor and myself). However, I still am not conceiving. I was wondering if there is anyone with PCOS that successfully conceived with the help of Clomid assisting in the ovulation? And if so, how many rounds did it take? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome kategnatowksi. I'm on my fifth round of clomid. I've only ovulated on two rounds of it though. There have been many clomid babies made by members in this group though.

I think that my doctor is only going to make me do 6 rounds of clomid (I hope anyway). The hot flashes and the mood swings I get are awful.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

kateignatowski  (08-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks familyplanner. The dizziness I get from clomid is terrible. It is especially bad about an hour after I work out. It is kinda scary, feeling like I am going to blackout. I have had about 6 rounds, and my doctor is going to move on to progesterone shots if this round doesn't work.
    Thanks for the support.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to the Forum

Hi I am new to all of this!!! arrrrr

This is my storey so far....

I has my implanon removed after two years on 11th January 2012 and am TTC baby number 1. I was first diagnosed with PCOS when I was 14 years old and have recently had a untrasound and it shows the cysts have increased in size.

I am desperate to have a baby with my wonderful husband........

Well yeah just though I would introduce myself.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all just a quick update - 16dpo 17 dpt no Af all hpts bfn!

Have light cramps lower right side and feel like Af is on her way but not even had spotting!! I always have pm spotting before cd1. Tmi warning cm is almost non existent and what is there is quite thick.

Bloods tomorrow so although I am sure witch is just late (odd after ovidrel though) i am holding some hope that the many hpts are just not sensitive enough and I fall into the category of the people who have a low hcg! Lol

Anyone ever been late on ovidrel? I did think 14 dpo af arrival with ovidrel was a given!

Will post when/if witch arrives!

Also big welcome to the newbies!!
    To all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejoeyg View Post
    Hi all just a quick update - 16dpo 17 dpt no Af all hpts bfn!

Have light cramps lower right side and feel like Af is on her way but not even had spotting!! I always have pm spotting before cd1. Tmi warning cm is almost non existent and what is there is quite thick.

Bloods tomorrow so although I am sure witch is just late (odd after ovidrel though) i am holding some hope that the many hpts are just not sensitive enough and I fall into the category of the people who have a low hcg! Lol

Anyone ever been late on ovidrel? I did think 14 dpo af arrival with ovidrel was a given!

Will post when/if witch arrives!

Also big welcome to the newbies!!
    To all!
    So furstrating that she's not here yet. And hopefully that BFP is just playing hard to get & is around the corner.

I'm 9DPO and stupidly tested today (I know, I know, it's early - I got swayed into it by an online friend's recent BFP, which she also got at 9DPO!) and I'm already starting to cramp and get hungry. That usually means AF is on her way.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies as of today straight after my post a very nasty Af has arrived!! Massive downer!

Well Onto the next round and also keeping fingers and toes crossed for this new cycle!!

Thanks for all the support and understanding !!

Come on cycle 4 bfp!!!