Closed Thread
Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1125
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #4

That's sad Tee, sometimes people do such hurtful things when they are frustrated and emotionally exhausted. If its out of character for him, something is bothering him. I hope you guys can work it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really hope it works out for you Teetee.

Bloods came back positive. The receptionist said "It's very low so I'm assuming you've only just missed your period?" I told her that I haven't even missed it yet and she said that makes sense. Another blood test tomorrow but I'm feeling confident because my hpts are getting progressively darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news FP! keep on climbing hCG!

TeeTee its sounds to me like he is having some issues and may be using TTC as an excuse... Keep your chin up. Im a firm believer in things happening for a reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats FP...... TT I agree with Shell......and I too believe things happen for a reason, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger!

I am so overwhelmed right now. I am not sleeping and when I do I have such weird vivid dreams. I am so confused about public/private, do I need an OB or not, should I see my GP or Not.....Why can't my FS be my OB.....I am over analysing every "symptom" or lack of symptom, I am concerned that my progesterone supplements and causing my "symptoms" and that something bad is going to happen. I want to cry and little things are getting to me.

Argh, I thought this was supposed to be special but it is just really getting me down.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    MINIRoo sounds very complicated to me. Im sorry I can't give you advice as i don't have any experience with that (yet!).

But i personally will be going private for a couple of reasons
    1. I don't want to be shoved out the door if Im not ready yet.
    2. I want to know the person who will looking intently at my hooha.
    3. My hubby can spend a little more alone time with me and bubs and not have to go sit in the 'lounge area' whilst he is visiting (as set up at my local public hospital).

As for your GP, if you have a private Ob you only need to see the GP if you have any other concerns. If you go public you will probably need to catch up with your GP more regularly.

So thats what i know. Feel free to correct me anyone who has a little more experience.

Thanks
    Reviews

Had my fs appt today about my 21 day bloods. Progesterone came back 1.9 that's after 3 months on 50mg of clomid sooo depressing

Thanks
    Reviews

Grrrr miss, gets hard sometimes

I'm sorry mate xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im with you shell, but where i live there is only 1 private and 1 public hospital. The stories i have heard from the public scares the pants off me. I like that the fact i will be seeing my gyno the whole way through, the rooms are really nice rather then sharing with 10 other ladies. Hubby can stay at the room & the care level is so much better. Public they just push you out straight after you have bub, where as private the midwifes make sure the milk has come in and the bub is feeding properly. Just my personal opinion, you have to do what you feel is right for you!

Petepie - i had a blood test on day 25 and day 30 just incase i ovulated late. But nope i didnt ovulate prog is still at 2. . Now i was told to wait two weeks to see if i get af start 100g of clomid and have a scan on day 10 to check follicles. But if i dont get af in two weeks he wants to me to go back for another blood test then he will decide if i should take primolut again to bring it on. Im just frustrated because by the time i will start taking clomid again it will be a whole month gone! He did say if i dont o in this cycle he wont use clomid again and will look at injections.

Thanks
    Reviews

Amanda? Bloods today?

Thanks
    Reviews

I haven't had an AF in a year now no primoult or anything either just clomid. Started 100mg last night and feel funny today