Closed Thread
Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlsification View Post
    I have a stupid question. I'm monitoring my BBT at my GP's request. If there is no change in my temp, does this mean I didn't ovulate this month? It's my 1st month tracking and on Metformin so everything's new to me
    Merls what CD are you?

Last two cycles (the first two on metformin) I noticed a sharp increase on CD22 then CD18. I'm now at CD18 and still low- and spotting

I am thinking because my temps are still low it means I def haven't ovulated. How long have you been on the metformin? Have u had an AF yet since then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My BBT stays erratic (up/down/no patterns) when I'm having an anovulatory cycle (which is always!!) - you need to have the temperature shift, combined with other symptoms of ovulation (Cervical Mucus, position, OPK testing, etc) to give you the best idea about whether it's happened or not. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CottonCandy View Post
    Merls what CD are you?

Last two cycles (the first two on metformin) I noticed a sharp increase on CD22 then CD18. I'm now at CD18 and still low- and spotting

I am thinking because my temps are still low it means I def haven't ovulated. How long have you been on the metformin? Have u had an AF yet since then?
    I'm on CD14, no changes of any kind yet
    I've only been on Metformin for 3 weeks. I'm not up to tech lingo yet lol, what's AF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is Aunt Flo- or your period.

It's still early days at CD14- that temp rise could come any day!!! Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No AF yet, but have been spot on time for past 4 cycles, so am hoping. Big fingers crossed for you cotton

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD1 for me which I'm happy about cos last cycle sucked. Can't wait to try again and hopefully AF stays away for a good reason and not because I didn't ovulate FX.

Thanks
    Reviews
    littlejoeyg- Any news?? Hows the testing going??? Im currently 8DPO in the TWW... too early to test yet.Good luck this cycle familyplanner!!! Hoping its the one for you!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (05-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1xbabyplease - 12 dpo today and still BFN - no symptoms either so I would say this cycle is a bust! :-( Af due Wednesday so just waiting for that to start again. I have found this TWW soooo hard which I didn't expect!

I am testing wayyyyyy to much which is torture seeing all them but can't help myself. Well still secretly hopeful too which makes me keep testing so it's a catch 22!

Hope everyone is going well and sending heaps of
    for some this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully it's just a shy little bean littlejoey. Some people don't get a BFP until after AF is due. I'll try and lock AF in a cupboard while she's here so that she can't leave my place and head straight on over to your place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully it's just a shy little bean littlejoey. Some people don't get a BFP until after AF is due so you're not out yet.

I'll try and distract AF while she's here so that she doesn't leave my place and head straight to you. Keep us posted :-)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (05-02-2012)