Closed Thread
Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1125
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #4

Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee View Post
    I want to wish each and every one of you lovely ladies the very best of luck in your journey to have a bubba..
    Unfortunately it is not going to happen for me at this point in time because my hubby and I are seperating... He told me he doesn't want to be with me anymore because I haven't given him a child yet.... I'm devestated beyond words...

I will be leaving bub hub for a while but I do wish you all luck

Baby dust to all xx
    Oh Tee Tee.... That's horrible!
    Have you tried IVF? How long have you been trying? I met a lady on here & it took them 5 years!
    I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope you can both work through this together & maybe a councilor.
    Please DO NOT blame yourself....

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Merlsy please look away now if this is going to rub salt in AF wounds. As per normal, DH kissed me good bye at 4:50am. Me thinks to myself "If I'm gonna pee anyway, I might as well do it on a stick" (Gotta love my rationalising on that one).

To my absolute shock, this showed up I'm still shaking and can hardly put the test down. The second line is quite faint but undoubtedly there. I will be ringing the doctor today to get bloods done.

2 years of waiting so I really hope this is a sticky bean
    Whooo cograts! :-)

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, im new here so i hope this is ok to post here? i have been told i have PCOS and i took my first lot of Primolute N and was tested for ovulation at 21 days and i didnt ovulate, so i was given the Primolute N again as well as clomid, but when i stoped the Primolute N i didnt get my period, its now been 6 days since i stoped it and i was in hospital for 5 hrs last night worried, they said my blood test came back saying i had a HCG reading of 22%!!!!!!! they did ultra sounds ect but they said its far to early to tell if im preg or not, i have to go back up to hospital for more blood work at 8am, im so confused because they said its only a possibility, and my gynecologist said that i didnt ovulate but i was told by the doctors all women ovulate at diffrent times is that true???

Thanks
    Reviews
    GBH Teetee. As hard as it is, I don't believe anyone should be treated like that. Hopefully one day you meet a wonderfully supportive man who can be your rock during difficult times and not crumble when the going gets tough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Kridy. The problem with the day 21 test is that it is based on you ovulating on cd14 which is definitely not always the case. I ovulated on cd18 and have just found out that I'm preggers. If I had gotten a day 21 test on cd21, it very likely would've said that I didn't O. Progesterone peaks 7 days after ovulation so if you can pinpoint when you've o'd then you should have the blood test 7 days later. FX you've got a sticky bean in there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Do you how happy I am for you to see you write "I'm preggers" Amanda. I was telling DH about you last night, and he actually listened to me instead of every other time I mention BH, he tunes out!!

How did DH take the news? Tell me you had to pick him up off the floor!! lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Merlsy For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (28-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still on cloud 9 myself merls. I was awake at 2am poas this morning. I thought it would help me go back to sleep but after I did it, I was getting up every few minutes to compare the new test to my test from yesterday.

I just went down for my blood test and will get the results after 3pm this afternoon. I'm dying for the day to fly by.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I made the mistake of telling DH while he was playing his xbox. He had a quick look and said "Wow it's faint" When he got off the xbox he said he was suspecting it as he knew I was going to test but he couldn't find the test anywhere. He even went rummaging through the bin because he wanted to know lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee View Post
    I want to wish each and every one of you lovely ladies the very best of luck in your journey to have a bubba..
    Unfortunately it is not going to happen for me at this point in time because my hubby and I are seperating... He told me he doesn't want to be with me anymore because I haven't given him a child yet.... I'm devestated beyond words...

I will be leaving bub hub for a while but I do wish you all luck

Baby dust to all xx
    TeeTee, I am so sorry to hear this. I can not imagine how you must be feeling right now. It's hard enough feeling like a personal failure let alone someone else saying it to you. I'm with Merlsy, that's not someone you want to have by your side. You deserve never ending love and support and you will get there one day.
    Thoughts are with you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that TeeTee, try and stay positive.

Congrats FP, good to see some more in here....

Have I missed any BFP's? Hope you are all well.....6weeks on Thursday, got great BT results on Friday, HCG 2000 and Prog of 40.....so happy at the moment. Have an U/S next Thursday at 7wks. Hoping all is going to be ok.

Have the worst wind which is causing most of my cramps and pains.....