Closed Thread
Page 102 of 113 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1125
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #4

Just wanted to jump in with hugs for tee tee and family planner.

Tee tee it really sucks that your husband isn't more supportive of your situation. All I can offer is that if clomid isn't working for you don't be scared of the injections and iui. I've had no side effects on injections and find them much easier to handle than clomid mood wise. The other positive with them is that you've got a much better chance of getting to ovulation. Tbh I'm so pleased I only had to bother with two cycles of clomid before moving on cause injections are way easier as far as I'm concerned.

Family planned I so know how you're feeling about your dh and the pressure - I've just finished my window and my DP was the same. Try as we might performance anxiety got the better of him. he was apologizing, then I was in tears at how sh!tty the situation was and apologizing to him -it was really just awful - not at all the romantic interlude you anticipate conceiving your child in haha. Tbh I will be happy to move onto iui and take the pressure off before our s.ex life is ruined.

Hang in there with it I'm sure if you've been at it the last week there will be more than enough swimmers around. Hats off to you, I know exactly when O will happen (within 40 hrs) cause I have a trigger shot and find it hard just to do it two or three times in that window

Chins up girlies xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to greenfairy For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (19-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks green fairy....
    I'm actually looking forward to the needles because I like the fact that it's a much more monitored cycle... I don't think it will be with iui but yeah I'm looking forward to the next step... And looking forward to get rid of all the hot flushes

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I've just done three cycles on injections with timed intercourse and will prob try iui next cycle if we're not successful this round. I agree with how good the extra monitoring is, can get annoying having so many appointments but at least you know where things are at and if it's not working they can adjust your dose. All the best with it, I understand your frustrations

Thanks
    Reviews

Hope everyone has had a good weekend!
    MINIRoo how are you feeling??

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shell T For This Useful Post:

MINIRoo  (20-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling a bit rotten. My temps have been really high for the last couple of days but I fear it has nothing to do with my progesterone levels. I was vomiting yesterday and thought it was a hang over but still feel pretty shocking this morning. Just wanna get through the day at work and then come home and rest.

Thanks
    Reviews

961 you poor thing I had high temps when I was sick too - way to get our hopes up

Hope you feel better today.

I'm 12dpo with a scan tomorrow....hopefully there is something to see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Shell, Not too bad, but having really bad cramps. Bit nauseas if I don't eat regularly but nothing special. Went swimming this morning, OMG, I think all my stomach muscles have gone, oh the aching.....may have to reconsider my daily swim.....

Using the pessaries is fun.....NOT......

I don't feel particularly pg, but I am stick taking it all in.....problem is DH keeps getting worried every time I complain of an ache or pain....which is nice but I don't think I could cope with it for 8 months....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Teetee thinking of you! We all know how it feels.. Last nite hubby was talking to one of his best mates who told him that his gf is preggas with the second. His mate must have asked about us and hubby said we are still practising. It just gets you so down that everyone else is preggas and its so easy for them!

Today is day 23. just had my blood test i want the results now!! I have been temping all month and i dont think i ovulated at all my temp is still very low.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck with the results prinnyc. Whats the next step if you didn't o?

Yay MiniRoi. Must be so strange in the early stages. Weird about the swimming, would be a shame to give it up though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by prinnyc View Post
    Teetee thinking of you! We all know how it feels.. Last nite hubby was talking to one of his best mates who told him that his gf is preggas with the second. His mate must have asked about us and hubby said we are still practising. It just gets you so down that everyone else is preggas and its so easy for them!

Today is day 23. just had my blood test i want the results now!! I have been temping all month and i dont think i ovulated at all my temp is still very low.
    I know what you mean, I sometimes had to walk away from friends as I was about to cry. It does seem easy for people, but you never know and your journey shouldn't reflect on theirs, but I know it is hard sometimes.

Good luck with the BT, are you on anything?

Thanks Ainsleyp, I think it is just the stomach muscles, I have had some bad cramping and what feels like a stitch, also one of my TWW symptoms was feeling like I had done a load of sit ups! I think it was just a shock and it was really cold!

Don't think I will give it up though, makes me feel so good during the day!