Closed Thread
Page 10 of 113 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi edb

I took my first tablet today too! Ate mine with some honey on toast to mask the potential yucky taste. Very slight headache this morning and feeling a bit bloated at the moment but that's about it I'll keep you posted

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spoke too soon.
    A little nauseous today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, how is everyone going? Littlejoeyg any news? with your multiple follies?

I have a quick question, has anyone else ever not ovulated on 50mg of clomid first cycle but have moved onto 100mg 2nd cycle and ovulated? I had zilch response on 50mg and I so hope something happens this cycle. I'm back on OC pill for 2 weeks to bring on af and attempt to level out my hormones, just want to get moving onto the next cycle
    I really don't want to waste too much time on clomid if it doesn't work so fx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Simba124 For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (30-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Simba: I had no response on 50mg and was moved on to 100mg and had low progesterone so I was moved on to 150mg and had a good ovulation. Hope this helps

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (30-01-2012),Simba124  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks familyplanner, i guess we all hope for the best first shot. I would be happy just to know my body is actually capable of 'o'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Simba124 View Post
    Hi all, how is everyone going? Littlejoeyg any news? with your multiple follies?

I have a quick question, has anyone else ever not ovulated on 50mg of clomid first cycle but have moved onto 100mg 2nd cycle and ovulated? I had zilch response on 50mg and I so hope something happens this cycle. I'm back on OC pill for 2 weeks to bring on af and attempt to level out my hormones, just want to get moving onto the next cycle
    I really don't want to waste too much time on clomid if it doesn't work so fx
    Hey Simba124 - thanks for asking - no news yet 7 dpo tomorrow - I have been testing out the ovidrel and 28/1 4dpo very feint positive and this morning 6dpo 30/1 much much lighter barely there positive. I will test in the am again and hopefully its gone so that come friday (10 dpo) I can start the testing again :-D

Been having cramps on the right side which is where all the follies were and also this evening needing to pee alot (sorry for TMI) but I think I just drank too much cos am very bloated lol - I just have a feeling it hasn't worked cos last time I had very sore bbs by this point (thinking due to trigger) but this time I have had nothing like that. :-( Time will tell and I am trying to be hopeful but have no real gut feeling about it all.

:-)

Also my FS started me straight on 100 mg and i didnt respond at all and he just said we can keep trying with it or move onto FSH which is a similar cos but much more successful - i didnt need to be asked twice so the first cycle on clomid 100 we moved to fsh and i got one follie and like a 45 day cycle. Second cycle it was upped to 150 days 2-6 then fsh 7-13 then scan and each of the two times of this i have had (once 2, once 3-4) follies.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to littlejoeyg For This Useful Post:

Simba124  (03-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently going crazy in the TWW lol watching one born every minute and a lady is having twin girls - perhaps a sign of things to come lol

Perhaps more like the man feeding his wife like a "muma bird" wtf lol - my dh had better not do that to me lol.

Hope you ladies are well! I will keep updating on here as I am testing out the ovidrel and also then until either pos tests that darken or AF

so far:

4 dpo - early am 28/1 very feint bfp
    6 dpo - early am 30/1 much lighter bfp barely there

Hope everyone else is going really well and am sending loads of to all and keeping tight for for all on here!

COME ON 2012!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a stupid question. I'm monitoring my BBT at my GP's request. If there is no change in my temp, does this mean I didn't ovulate this month? It's my 1st month tracking and on Metformin so everything's new to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm not totally sure, but yes I think so. Your bbt rises just after you ovulate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Grrrrr the TWW sucks 8-9dpo today still bfn!

Just a quick question If I had trigger at 9 am last Monday then ovulated Wednesday morning would I only be around 8dpo?