+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Vets fee help for dip of beauty

If anyone can help that would be great.
    I enrolled into dip of beauty last year through vets. I said I would start doing my subjects in the new year.
    I went into the college and they said my enrollments is cancelled cause vets fee help isn't covering dip of beauty anymore??
    I thought it was very strange. I'm trying to google info but can't find anything.
    If you can please advise me on any info on this vets fee help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    It depends what college you're with.

I'm starting mine in Feb, and mine is covered by VET but it's only at some places. Other places doing the same thing (Diploma of Beauty Therapy) don't do VET. I have no idea why... but it's how it is.

Could you not be approved for Vet Fee-Help?

Thanks
    Reviews
    She said the government has cancel vet fee help on all dip of beauty.
    From what I gathered all colleges wouldn't have vet fee help for beauty. I don't see why I wouldn't be approved I meet all the criteria.
    I'm not 100% sure on it and I can't find anything on google and I've been searching for hours.
    I've found another college with the same course through vets that starts feb so will call them.
    Can I ask what college you are studying through??
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Australian College of Natural Therapies. The actual beauty part is froom Australian National College of Beauty though... but the ANCT website will get you there... or just ANCB.

I had to sign in today to accept my offer... and if I hadn't been approved for vet fee-help, I would have had to pay a deposit... which I didn't, cos I was approved for vet fee-help.

I don't think the government has cancelled it for beauty... I think whoever told you that is telling you porkies or doesn't know what's actually going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for I saw that website. I will ring them first thing this morning.
    The person who told me was the head lady at the aust institute of applied science. Maybe it's just their college who doesn't have the vets fee. Anyway I still think its very strange. Cause it was only 6 months ago they had vets fee and now cancel Weird.
    Thanks