Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTurnNow View Post
    Fertility Friend is by far the best one I've found. It's totally free, but you can pay for a VIP membership which just gives you a lot of features you probably don't need anyway. I've been using it for four months now and I LOVE it! Once you join, you can go through the tutorial videos to make sure you're getting as much as you can out of it, or if your'e like me, just learn by playing around!

It's not just an ovulation app, you can also use it to track your BBT's, symptoms, cervical mucus/cervix position, days you BD, take OPK's or HPT's, blood tests, doctors appointments and exactly what day you O'd etc. It will give you different data depending on the info you put it in. It's VERY thorough.

Once it's detected ovulation (does this by looking at your temps, cm and cp) it will tell you exactly when to expect AF, or when to take a HPT. It was also look at any symptoms you record after that day and let you know if they are pregnancy related etc. AND, you can access their database of 1000's of other women's REAL LIFE charts to compare. It will let you 'overlay' charts to see if your cycle pattern is the same or similar to someone else's. For example, you can ask to look at all the charts that ended in pregnancy, then look to see if yours has a similar trend etc. OMG, I could go on for hours about how great it is LOL. Check it out:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/
    I agree with all of this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    P tracker doesn't leave a space for putting temp in but u could add it to your "notes". iPeriod and period diary are other apps (free) where there is a spot to put your temp. But the app is not as pretty as P tracker.

I've always thought the fertility friend app to be very hard to navigate thru and isn't very nice looking?? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. Definitely has the most detailed info tho, charts etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps ladies. Sorry MTN I didn't see your response before I bumped it. Thanks for taking the time to write back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually found one called fertility tracker by birth.com.au. I really like it it let's you track your temp, mucous, cervical position etc. and explains what each one means. I did check out fertility friend but it only let me input temp and it was hard to use or I'm just silly.

I also like it cos it's actually Aussie based

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so I've downloaded the fertility tracker on my phone. Thanks for recommendation, looks really good. Not sure it's worth starting BBT charting at 5dpo but I suppose I can use it as a practice for next cycle. If I need too ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fertility Friend not fertility tracker sorry