+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Active couple seeks ED angel

Hi,
    After going out with what/who turned out to be frogs, I finally met my prince at age 39, so DH and I met & married later in life & we have been trying to start our family for 7 years without success. We also had ivf a few times in 2008 using my own eggs but again without any success as we only had 1 ET. I found the ivf journey rather harrowing as I did not have support - busy with a fulltime job & no internet at home then, so I did not know too much about all the options I might have had, and I gave up after the 3rd ivf.
    After that, I became a consultant working from home & we got our furbaby, Puppy, who proved to be just what I needed to to pick me up & bring some light & joy back into my life & put TTC on the backburner. Recently, I've realised that I want to try for a baby again especially for DH too, who would love to be a dad, & I believe he'd be truly wonderful at it.
    We are now seeking an ED angel to help us achieve our dream of having a baby to love and raise with all our care & attention. We are a physically active couple, financially stable, and community minded; DH works fulltime & is a volunteer martial arts teacher (children & adults) 2 nights/wk and I am a home based consultant & am an occasional volunteer museum guide. We call Oz home and have a lovely circle of caring friends and family with a rich cultural heritage (DH anglo-celtic/NZ & I chinese/PNG). We both love kids and have many nieces & nephews, whom I adore, but we hope to be able to have one to call our own soon.

If you are a PED under 38 y.o. & interested in contacting us with any further questions about anything please feel free to send me a PM. All ED medical expenses & travel will be reimbursed.
    Last edited by Flamecatcha; 15-01-2012 at 21:13. Reason: more details added

Thanks
    Reviews
    log onto www.eggdonationaustralia.com which is aimed at educating and supporting recipients and donors. Currently the average wait for a donor after you have placed your ad is about 12 weeks - making sure you post so as to give donors who may be lurking somekind of an idea of who you are etc. Then when you are pregnant you can swing past here for all your pregnancy onwards info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, just read picses post, you could also try Pride Angel, http://www.prideangel.com they are a connection service for donors and recepients, I have used them, found it beneficial to go on a few sites that way you ahve more chance of meeting the right person to help! Hope this helps, best wishes xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies,
    and happy Australia Day to everyone. It's a wonderful place even though life is still tough for some; you would be hard pressed to find a better place with all the freedoms we have here & beautiful country & beautiful people of all varieties.