+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Newborns needed for Prop sessions : Brisbane Northside

11.01.12 Update.... Thankyou everyone for all your replies, however I have my quota of newborns and cannot take any more. Thankyou for all your interest. x

_________

Hello

I'm a photographer located on the Northside of Brisbane. I've photographed a few Bub-Hubbers over the last year or two, and am on the lookout for new little ones.

I am looking for Newborns for practice sessions trying out new props - hats, wraps, etc, and in different poses - baskets, beanbag, etc. My recent newborn clients have not been sleepy enough to try out these poses, and I'd really love the extra experience and practice (and hopefully a sleepy baby or two!). I'd also love to use the images for advertising, so I'll have a Model Release form for you to sign.

Your newborn will ideally be 5-10 days old (no older than 2 weeks), and be due between late January and March.

You will receive approximately 15-20 edited Hi-Res images on CD, as a thank you for your time. Sessions will be held on Brisbane Northside, so you must be able to travel with your newborn, to my home. Partners are welcome, but no other children please, due to our indoor location.

Please contact me if you are interested, and due around late Jan/early March.
    I will send you links to my Facebook/Website so you can view other newborn sessions I have done, and ask me any questions.

Thanks, and hope to chat with you soon!
    Claire
    Last edited by sunnyskies; 11-01-2012 at 10:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Claire.....

my name is Natalie and Tina Kirwin let me know u were looking for newborn babies to photgraph.. im due in the next 3 weeks and live in Deception Bay.... do u have an email address i could contact u on when bubby is born to set up a date for u....my mobile is 0432 336 768 if ur interested

thanks
    Natalie Cannard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Natalie,

Tried to PM you but didn't work, sorry! I'll be in touch with you soon.

(And hello and thanks to Tina for referring to me! Hope your boys and family are well.)

___

Thankyou to everyone who has responded, I've had lots of interest and unfortunately can't take any more enquiries. Thankyou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Claire, I just PM'd you.