+ Reply to Thread

Default Help for hubby

Hi All, just wondering if anyone knows somewhere I can send my hubby to talk about stuff. He doesn't really have any close friends here (he has only lived here for 5 years and just hasn't found anyone he's close to that he could talk to and his friends where he came from don't really talk to him much anymore) but he doesn't know where to go. I know there is a dads section on here but I'd like somewhere that is his own so he feels free to talk about anything he wants to (just incase he wants to complain about me;-))
    Does anyone have a place their hubby goes to online for advice? Or just to get stuff off his chest?

My hubby has recently gone through a stage where he has now decided he needs to talk to someone too. And he will admit it which i totally love about him.
    We did look online but didnt really find anything suitable so he visited his doctor who happens to be a big 'mens health' advocate who travels to talk about it, etc. He put us onto a really good person that he could just talk to.
    If i was you, and you've exhausted all avenues, id get him to talk to his local doc and receive a recommendation/referral from there. Hope all goes well.

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can pass him on to my Men's Rights group, or he could talk to me directly.

Edit to say, PM me for the email address if so
    Last edited by ToughLove; 09-01-2012 at 19:56. Reason: missed sentence