Got an appointment with my gp tomorrow, wish me luck on getting a referral

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good Luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got my af as well today. It's a day earlier than last month, cramps happened the day before last month, but this month cramps and bleeding straight away. This doesn't feel like the thyroxine is working, but it's different so maybe it is.

But I feel scared I won't be able to have any more children. Hopefully I get the referral today and the FS can help as well. We'll try this month anyway, but I am losing hope.

I will try Ivf, and if that doesn't work ED, and if that doesn't work maybe surrogacy or foster care. Surrogacy means we will have to go interstate or overseas to do it, and it looks hard and expensive. But if we get there we will look at all our options. But we will definitely foster a child, if surrogacy is a no go. I want Isaac to have a sibling.

At least I have him, who I love very much, who brings us much joy, I am blessed.
    God this baby making has been so hard for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got my referral, yay! But my doc just put on it to discuss my next pregnancy, nothing about my thyroid, why would she do that? I thought 3.7 was high?