+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jealous....I don't have any attachments yet! But I have used the pasta maker, so I definitely want to buy it.....why is it so much more expensive here than online?? Crazy...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Oohhh what colors does everyone have? I got the platinum series ( with the glass bowl) in black satin , it's like this sparky metallic black! I also want to but the blender and food processor but I think they only make them in black and red?
    I think mine is called 'Pearl metallic' and the food processor is red.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the ice cream attachment. It does make great ice cream, but... It is quite expensive. You can't decide to make ice cream for dessert that night unless you keep the attachment in the freezer - I don't, we just don't have the space. It has to be frozen for something like 12 hours before use. Also most recipes you cook a custard then it must be very cold before it can be used, so again this is several hours. TBH I would research into a separate ice cream machine before purchasing. But I do love my Kitchenaid! It's a beautiful piece of machinery and my nine year old uses it pretty much unsupervised which is great for him too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and mine is almond colour (which is fancy for 'cream'). Not sure what colour my one-day new kitchen will be so mine is safe and classic! They're all gorgeous colours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    Is that the pasta press that you just put the ball of dough in and it comes out in whatever shape? ( no need to roll it?) thanks for the tip on the ice cream bowl!
    It was the press - like you say put a blob of dough in and the machine forces out the shapes.