+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    Nope because:

a) it is seriously old fashioned, and

b) it is not one of the 'hip' old fashioned names like Ruby or Lily ... It is not remotely pretty.

No idea what my parents were thinking!! How did they know they were having an 87 year old?
    This is me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttoneska View Post
    I just realised that in all the BH threads about names or mentions of name in general I have never seen my name. I feel a bit devo actually - maybe I have a wierd name (its c.a.r.a)

so what about you?
    Wow my cousins name is c.a.r.a too I've never met another one. Everyone used to think it was so unusual when I mentioned her name to ppl (love it btw!)

As for my name I think I've seen it mentioned it 2 or 3 times but never serious contender L!sa is a 70-80s name lol

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nope, never!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    No, I have quite an 80s name, that also seems to go quite well on p*rn-stars, strippers and general bimbos.

Stacey.

I don't hate my name, but it wouldn't be something I'd recommend anyone call their kid. It's such a hussy name. lol.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Once, as a *scrapping the bottom of the barrel* suggestion for names starting with T.

So, using my powers of deduction, someone viewing this thread is Bernadette, because it shows up in the *recent searches* cloud

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nope I've never seen it on here. I'm not a actually sure what era my name is from. I have met a few growing up but not in a long time so I think it's been phased out!!It suits me and I like it!! FYI my name is a type of cheese only not spelt the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mumof3monkeys: Dianne?

My name was popular in the 70s and there were always around 2 more in my class at school.

I like it but I've seen BHers hating on it LOL

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaBamumma View Post
    Nope I've never seen it on here. I'm not a actually sure what era my name is from. I have met a few growing up but not in a long time so I think it's been phased out!!It suits me and I like it!! FYI my name is a type of cheese only not spelt the same!
    Hi Cheddda ?? Peccorino? Gruyere?? Maybe not...

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I know at least 5 people with this name, different spellings, including one perceived as "bogan" but really she just wrote it that way as a pre-schooler and For some reason her mother didn't couldn't correct her.

That is of course if you mean that delicious soft creamy cheese that almost spreads in summer.

ETA: I Actually LOVE the name but it wouldn't go with our chosen name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bree? Or Brie ?