+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default HELP Wierd Bump Question

I have a wierd question after scouring the forum archives and finding nothing. Starting to feel a little self concious. Basically my bump looks like no one elses.

I am 21 weeks and my bump, which is by no means massive, looks like it is constricted around the middle (always has). As things become bigger the odd shape remains. it is like I have a tight elastic band around my middle or a stubborn waistline which just won't give. If this is just what happens then thats fine however with all my scouring of magazines, bump threads and general checking out of other bumps I have never seen anything like it.

Help I am starting to hide my bump as it becomes more noticeable the larger I become. Anyone have some advice for me?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is that how your body normally goes? I ask because mine does. A bit of a belly above, then below, my belly button.. But not in line with my belly button.
    But with both my pregnancies as I got to around 25 weeks ish my belly button area got pushed out and I ended up with the normal "D" shape baby belly. (It's VERY round night now!

Wouldn't worry about it. Every bump is different. Mine's very different now than it was in my other pregnancy even.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to danielle13 For This Useful Post:

bylumine  (08-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks feel better already. No not how my body usually goes but I do definitely have a bit of a pot though. Good luck with your impending addition, wishing you the bestest and quickest birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bump