+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Has anyone tried the Lady Comp? (you can google it). I was reading about it and it has a 99.3% success rate - it's kind of like NFP made simple. Any thoughts? I have pretty much ruled out most forms of contraception apart from condoms but DP hates condoms - and I REALLY don't want to get pregnant... so annoying!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd look into NFP as well, I used TCOYF and plan on using it again after this bub is born. The thing with it is that if it fails it is always the users fault so it's about getting to know your body and following the rules! It's not as hard as it may seem, the reason I like TCOYF especially is because it has a computer program and a really good support forum! And I beleive they are developing an iphone app as well!
    Also, be careful with the copper iud-s, apparently they can get infected sometimes, especially in warm climate. (this is coming from a friend who had that happen and thats what the doctors told her)

Similar Threads

1. Contraception options while breastfeeding
    By CluckySC in forum Contraception issues
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 13-07-2012, 16:28
  2. Am I just hormonal?
    By Atropos in forum Step-parents / Blended families
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 29-06-2012, 14:01
  3. Non-Hormonal Contraception
    By nudge88 in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7