I'm going to be 40 weeks tomorrow (single pregnancy no complications) The whole pregnancy i've been very determined to have a vbac and my doctor has been supportive of this. At my last appointment i was 39 weeks and 3 days and he offered to do an internal exam to see if my cervix was doing anything or to wait one more week and see if things progress on their own. Well i decided to wait as i wasn't quite 40 weeks and i've learned lately that some women go as long as 42 weeks. I have another appointment on thurs and my doctor says he wants to induce the labour if i havent gone into labour naturally. I've done alot of research and talking to different people who have experience with childbirth and now i'm discovering all this negative information regarding inducing the labour and the risks of a uterine rupture. I've been told the risk is about one in 200 or 250 births which to me is pretty damn high. I do have a small horizontal scar near my bikini line which has healed very well. I think i'm starting to get really scared and have talked myself into having another c section. I am freaked out and don't know if i want to take any unnecessary risks.One of my greatest fears is trying to birth naturally and having to be cut open anyway. I wish i could give birth naturally with no hesitation but i just cant. I would love to have some feedback from people who have had repeat c sections.