+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini85 View Post
    Yeah I only took one 150mg capsule a day. I wasn't keen on taking 4 of them a day with everything else
    I was taking lol.

It's just an antioxidant that promotes healthy arteries and cardiovascular system, ie circulation etc. I thought I might have had an issue with blood clotting and circulation anyway so that's why I gave it a go. Not to mention its a natural source that helps with energy, so figured it couldn't hurt.

Thanks for the info. My circulation isnt great as it is, so it might be worth giving it a go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85 - thanks for confirming the dosage. Hopefully I can get a BFP soon . How long have you taken it until you receive the good result? May I know what else you took apart from Q10?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries hun. Glad I can help. I took royal jelly, coq10, plus mega folate and baby aspirin. But those were on the advice of my doctor. I was on all of it for 2 months prior to starting my ivf cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many capsules of Royal Jelly do you take? I'm just taking 1 a day at the moment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only took one a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini85 View Post
    I only took one a day.
    Thanks, saw in an earlier thread you mentioned 4 but you only took 1.. where did you hear about taking 4?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Should I continue taking Royal Jelly and COQ10 after EPU, transfer or continue during the 2ww? Will it harm the embryo or improve our chances?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I didn't see your earlier post. I took very thing up until I got my BFP. I honestly couldn't tell you if it would be ok either way after that. I wouldn't think so but someone else might know??

Haha and when I mentioned taking 4 it was because someone mentioned they read about taking 600mg and the tablets only came in 150mg. So I wasn't gonna take that many haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great thanks Gemini85, thought I'd double check. Hope all is going well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hughug View Post
    jessesgirl - thank you so much for the info. How long have you been taking it? So far so good? Me & dh have just started the q10 about 1 week, took 300mg a day. Last time i tried 600mg and the next day I felt so exhausted, not sure if it was the Q10 or me just being tired, but it freaked me out a bit . I might take a higher dose slower...
    I'm so sorry I didn't see your post, don't come on here that much anymore, I needed a break..

I'm back on the vitamins and taking 200mg of q10.. My fs told me to take 600mg and I didn't have any side effects.. Maybe just an off day- but of course everyone is different.

How are you going with it now?