+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey all hope you dont mind if I just ask a few q's?
    What's this royal jelly tablets and coq 10 ? I have never heard of it before.

I was about to go to Coles and buy the whole shelf supply of jelly and start having it for breakfast lunch and dinner lol

Afm: we've been trying to conceive for 12months now with no explanation as to y I can't I already have 2children that were so easy to get??? My husband is the dad of these two so I know we can have children together nothing has changed since having them only were older but in saying that I'm 29 and he's 27.
    Were just desperate we feel our little family is incomplete
    Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any1 know anything about these tablets ???????

going shopping tonight and would love to get them and give them a go ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You'll need to get them from the chemist. They usually come in big containers of 365 capsules.

Just don't take if you are asthmatic or allergic to bees

Goodluck xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini85 For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (02-06-2012)

She~Ra is offline Princess Of Power ... (formerly Mumtofive)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by loonylea View Post
    Afm: we've been trying to conceive for 12months now with no explanation as to y I can't I already have 2children that were so easy to get??? My husband is the dad of these two so I know we can have children together nothing has changed since having them only were older but in saying that I'm 29 and he's 27.
    Were just desperate we feel our little family is incomplete
    Thanks in advance
    i just wanted to give u a hug it took 2.5 yrs of ttc our little one who will be 1 next month, i already had 5 children that didnt take that long to concieve, all same dad..
    ttc can be so frustrating!
    Good luck hun xoxoxo

6. The Following User Says Thank You to She~Ra For This Useful Post:

loonylea  (02-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gemini85- Thanks for letting me know the chemist I went to had no idea so will keep trying but have app with FS in July so not to fussed about finding it till speak to them.

Mumtofive- thanks I'm just getting frustrated with all this. Trying everything we can think of and still nothing so will c what FS has to say?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to those that have commented on this thread in the last few days to make it come up on my phone. I will definately be researching these before we start TTC'ing again. I am asthsmatic but only tend to trigger when the temp drops below a certain point, so food triggers ect.

Also, what exactly does coq 10 do?
    Last edited by Keerah; 02-06-2012 at 21:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Loonylea, you can get the RJ in Chemist Warehouse or other health food shop.

Gemini85 - So happy that you come back again to this chat, you seem to be quite knowledgable with RJ and Q10 . Can I ask you, what dosage you took for CoQ10? The highest I can found is 150mg in a capsule. I read lots of people advise to take 600mg a day, but the bottle I bought said to take it 1 a day (that means 150mg) a day. Conflicting info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hughug View Post
    Loonylea, you can get the RJ in Chemist Warehouse or other health food shop.

Gemini85 - So happy that you come back again to this chat, you seem to be quite knowledgable with RJ and Q10 . Can I ask you, what dosage you took for CoQ10? The highest I can found is 150mg in a capsule. I read lots of people advise to take 600mg a day, but the bottle I bought said to take it 1 a day (that means 150mg) a day. Conflicting info
    My fs told me to up dose for dh and I to 300mg morning and night so total 600mg!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

hughug  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    jessesgirl - thank you so much for the info. How long have you been taking it? So far so good? Me & dh have just started the q10 about 1 week, took 300mg a day. Last time i tried 600mg and the next day I felt so exhausted, not sure if it was the Q10 or me just being tired, but it freaked me out a bit . I might take a higher dose slower...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I only took one 150mg capsule a day. I wasn't keen on taking 4 of them a day with everything else
    I was taking lol.

It's just an antioxidant that promotes healthy arteries and cardiovascular system, ie circulation etc. I thought I might have had an issue with blood clotting and circulation anyway so that's why I gave it a go. Not to mention its a natural source that helps with energy, so figured it couldn't hurt.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini85 For This Useful Post:

hughug  (04-06-2012)