+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls

Does anyone know if anyone these help with fertility problems like poor abnormal sperm morphology??

Desperate here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Thanks girls

Does anyone know if anyone these help with fertility problems like poor abnormal sperm morphology??

Desperate here
    Although my dh was not dx with any issues he also took royal jelly, cq10 men's elivet and extra zinc! No harm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Thanks girls

Desperate here
    Yes is suppose to be amazing for swimmers! Read up on it and it will tell you. Hence why my dh is on it.

Even says it on the back of the jar! Go for it! Can't hurt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini85 View Post
    I used royal jelly (and coq10) after many failed ivf attempts, and I got my BFP! It was the only thing I changed, so I reckon it had something to do with me getting pregnant.

Goodluck with your journey xoxo
    Hey Gemini, congrats on the bfp! Sounds like it's worth a try.

How long before / after transfer did you take the royal jelly & coq10. Due to have our last FET transfer mid-feb, haven't been taking these sups but I'm keen to try even though it will only be for a few wks. Did you also take elivit or similar?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi hope!

I started them about a month and a half before my cycle I think. I kept taking them until I got my BFP. I think I kept taking the q10 til about 7 weeks pregnant, just to finish the bottle. And yeah I also took one of those pre natal vitamins too. I think it was the blackmores one.

Goodluck for your next cycle. Hope everything works out for you. Let me know how you go xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini85 View Post
    Hi hope!

I started them about a month and a half before my cycle I think. I kept taking them until I got my BFP. I think I kept taking the q10 til about 7 weeks pregnant, just to finish the bottle. And yeah I also took one of those pre natal vitamins too. I think it was the blackmores one.

Goodluck for your next cycle. Hope everything works out for you. Let me know how you go xo
    Thanks Gemini, went & got my supplies this afternoon! 365 tablets in the royal jelly.. Hope I don't need them for that long! I'm also going to try acu again, I ended up missing the one just before transfer last time as the woman went on leave and timing wasn't right. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for the info. All the best with your bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Gemini, went & got my supplies this afternoon! 365 tablets in the royal jelly.. Hope I don't need them for that long! I'm also going to try acu again, I ended up missing the one just before transfer last time as the woman went on leave and timing wasn't right. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again for the info. All the best with your bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Gemini. Just wanted to let you I got my bfp last week! Don't know if it was the royal jelly and cq10 but something made it happen! I didnt end up haing acupuncture so i cant say that would have helped me personally but I'll definitely take the rj & cq again. Hope you're traveling well with your pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay. Congratulations hun. That is so awesome to hear. I'm so happy for you xoxo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    Hey Gemini. Just wanted to let you I got my bfp last week! Don't know if it was the royal jelly and cq10 but something made it happen! I didnt end up haing acupuncture so i cant say that would have helped me personally but I'll definitely take the rj & cq again. Hope you're traveling well with your pregnancy.
    Hope77, Congratulations with the result!!! Hope the pregnancy will be a smooth one!!

I'm new here and just read this thread about rj & cq, I'm wondering which brand you used for cq10?