+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    we use the same opks, this is my positive from today Attachment 18494
    Good to see you again CinderElla (in a bittersweet way!)

I might use this as a guide and give an OPK a go this afternoon lol! Tbh I'm a little scared of them as I read too much into things...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well now I'm even more confused...just used an OPK and it was completely neg, not even a trace of a line...

Eta: ok now I'm overthinking! So even if I O yesterday would it not come up pos today? I thought it still would after, but does it only before? Now I'm starting to worry I O during AF? Or not at all...ughs not sure what to think of this and I'm sure I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Can any of you more experienced with OPKs give me any advice?
    Last edited by MaybeBabyNo2; 21-01-2012 at 14:54.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Ladies... Count me out for Feb :-( AF arrived way too early this time so I am at a loss as where to go from here. Good luck to everyone else though!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    JacquiLea that sucks Af arrived early do you temp or use OPKs?

So although I havent had a definate positive OPK, I have EWCM today. So i am starting to think I missed the surge. Has anyone had EWCM before they get a +ve Opk?

Thanks
    Reviews
    JacquiLea, sorry to hear you've missed out this month. Fingers crossed your cycle gets back to normal quickly! Big
    Mumma Nurse, I think I missed my surge too... a couple of 'darker' lines, but not as dark as the control. I'm going to guess that I've already O'd and am now in the dreaded TWW. Good luck everyone! to all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just started getting a weird pinching feeling in my uterus and some back pain, fx it's a baby implanting in there, tho I'm only 3-6dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck... According to my stupid calendar calculations (seeing how AF is soooo early) I still squeeze into Feb :-) Please put me down for the 28th for testing. Hopefully our second month of trying goes a little more to plan than this one... Good luck to the rest of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear AF arrived JacquiLea! Hopefully the 28th will give you a bfp

I am not sure what is going on with me this month???? My scan on cd12 showed 2 follies 11.6 and 10.8mm (one on each ovary) so couldn't trigger. I am supposed to have another scan on Tuesday to see if they are bigger and then I have the ovidrel at home to give myself if the scan goes well. I have to follies around 20mm to double my chances lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just did a test, because I'm crazy, and a swear I see the beginnings of a line, but I'm crazy so....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh, how exciting! Good luck :-)