+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lib, I have confirmed endo stage 2. The lap isnt that bad at all. Getting my appendix removed hurt more. I had the op at 8 in the morning was home at 2pm. The only thing that bothered me was the fluid that leaked after the op. I also had a d&c done to make sure my uterus is fine. :-) good luck! Please let us know how it all went.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Can you put me on the list for testing on 23 Feb? I will be about 15dpo and I think my fertility nurse will be doing a blood test on this date if AF hasn't arrived. I had a trigger shot on CD14 so assume I would have O'ed around CD15? and that is how I calculated my DPO.
    FX AF doesn't arrive before 23/2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies tomorrow I start the dreadful tww. In with a shot this month. Yay. Lets hope its gonna be a bfp at the end of this month. All the ladies who has had a bfp congrats. So happy for you. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why do I feel so desperate to get a BFP this month? Maybe because it's coming up to Valentines Day... Never thought I would want something so much!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel the same way hun. Each month that goes by I get more desperate and we are only in our 2nd month of ttc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are only in our second month too. I think I am just impatient and want it automatically. We gave this month a good try even with DP in Mackay for 5 days, think we missed some important days but fingers are still crossed :-) What date are you testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, 15 DPO and B-F-N =( as I knew it would be. This sucks =( going to the Dr this morning, havent done a Clomid round since Oct last year, I guess this means we will have to do it again =( wish I didn't have to go to work today, just want to lie on the couch and feel sorry for myself haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I am 10 dpo and just got a BFN! I am hoping it's still too early... I may test again tomorrow morning. I have two FRER tests left, this is so depressing ;-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hopefully that's no good
    Did the dr give u clomid???
    When do u start them????
    I'm on clomid too.. Start my next round this week
    I can't believe how close our journeys are to eachother
    <3

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeTee For This Useful Post:

Hopefully 2011  (13-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeTee View Post
    Oh hopefully that's no good
    Did the dr give u clomid???
    When do u start them????
    I'm on clomid too.. Start my next round this week
    I can't believe how close our journeys are to eachother
    <3
    Hi TeeTee, thanks for the message =) the Dr I saw today was a new GP and she was SO nice I nearly cried! Definitely keeping her! She gave me a referral to a new ob/gyn (Dr Pennell?) and I'm going to book in with him. I've done a round of Clomid before (Oct last year) and it was hideous, I was crazy b!tchface and got horrendous side effects, so I'm not sure what this doctor will recommend...we shall see. For the first time the GP suggested PCOS might be the problem...I've been TRYING to tell the doctors that for months! Sigh =( finally someone is listening! I'm so glad we are close on our journeys, it's nice to know someone knows what it feels like to be 14months in with no joy =( how are you going hun? Big hugs to you xoxo